NCAA Football 2014 season

I see the comparison between the NFL and college uniforms too, and to me, it is just as different as the two games are. What works or is accepted in one might never become the standard in the other.
The NFL has been for some time more about flash and glitz than the NCAA has (although the college game is admittedly headed in that direction fast).

All that being said, if done right and used right, I like some flash once or twice a year.

That bold part is the kicker. It is rarely done or used right. Personally, I can not think of one that has been done right for quite some time.
Just my opinion. Others may disagree.

The NFL has been for some time more about flash and glitz than the NCAA has (although the college game is admittedly headed in that direction fast).

Agree, and part of that worries me. It is going to continue to become more and more costly, and they need to make sure they do not Nascar themselves.

I thought these were done right, but by the time they hit the field the houndstooth was so subdued in the white you could not see it.

Nike-Combat-Uniform.jpg

I think our blacks looks good

FSU2.7.jpg

Best change for this year, instead of the gold helmet, it is a garnet and black helmet. I just hope I get to see them live.

I thought these were done right, but by the time they hit the field the houndstooth was so subdued in the white you could not see it.

Nike-Combat-Uniform.jpg

I think our blacks looks good

FSU2.7.jpg

Best change for this year, instead of the gold helmet, it is a garnet and black helmet. I just hope I get to see them live.

Yalls would look good if it didnt have "unconquered" up the leg. That ruins the whole thing for me.

Ours was one of the better ones (yeah, Im a homer) since they really didnt change much. I still prefer the ole faithful.

Yeah, Rey, as much as I can't be a U fan, I think they will struggle as long as Coley and Golden are coaches.

Golden is losing me fast for sure. I just don't see the improvements that are necessary to build on year after year. We're still stuck in the same spot of irrelevancy.

Unconquered is a bit gaudy, but it gets incorporated because of the Seminole Tribe of Florida. They are a group that was never forced to leave their land because they fought back when other tribes were forced to leave and were never "conquered". So I get it.

Golden is losing me fast for sure. I just don't see the improvements that are necessary to build on year after year. We're still stuck in the same spot of irrelevancy.

Miami is still feeling effects from the sanctions... while they have a few good recruits they are going to have issues for at least 1-2 more years. I was pulling for Louisville last night and I'll pull for them in a few other games this season as well except for maybe the FSU game, I'd rather they stay at the top for now.

It all runs in cycles, Miami will get back for a time eventually. Get the coach and have QB talent and you're pretty much set. There is too much talent in the state and area for them to stay down for much longer.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Reactions: Rey
It all runs in cycles, Miami will get back for a time eventually. Get the coach and have QB talent and you're pretty much set. There is too much talent in the state and area for them to stay down for much longer.

the hard part is getting a coach that can put a winning program on the field with the players at hand. that is freaking hard in the ncaa.
example OU they couldnt do anything after Switzer resigned, we OU fans suffered through a decade+ of mediocrity, then OU hit the golden ticket by hiring Bob Stoops.

Facilities, facilities, facilities. Not until......

NFL Wild Card Picks

The U...Part 2

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)