2024-2025 NCAA Football Thread

So now Mountain West doesn't qualify, and PAC12 will need a couple more teams.
The MWC still has eight teams (Air Force, Hawai'i, Nevada, New Mexico, San Jose State, UNLV, Utah State and Wyoming) and a whole wad of money from the departing teams as well as poaching fees from the Pac-12.

This is an interesting read from ESPN:

Reactions: AZ.
Maybe this should have gone in the "You can't make this Up ' Thread ...
Is it trying to be early 2000 Florida or earlier Miami ???

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: AZ.
Good ole rankings. Michigan loses to ranked Texas, falls to 17th. Notre Dame loses to Northern Illinois, falls to 18th. Texas is now 2nd, and let me guess, Northern Illinois is 11th? Not quite, but they are 25th. Yes, Michigan lost by more...but again, national football program that was already ranked, verses... well I assume a MAC team. Clemson lost to Georgia (that school no one is beating) and is 22nd.
I'm not one to be all conspiracy theory, but I caught the end of that NIU v Notre Dame game, and if one wanted to believe college football was nothing but a sham, the call on the 3rd and 2 and the ensuing replay really gives one no other possible consideration. In real time, it appeared he got a yard more than needed. In fact, it didn't look close at all. On the replay, it confirmed that he was rotated and couldn't have possibly been that short. And then the refs stop the clock saving a timeout for Notre Dame.

What in the heck?!

Auto Racing 2024

Vegas, the sports town?