NCAA Football 2014 season

End the game with a determined final score? Wonder what that would mean
It means they can agree to a score of 3-0 based on field position at the time. Idaho has already ruled that out, along with resuming play. They said either the game starts from scratch or is declared a no contest, they said they will not agree to resuming it or a forfeiture.

And since Idaho wasn't the ones who called the game, it was the officials, they still get their check.

It means they can agree to a score of 3-0 based on field position at the time. Idaho has already ruled that out, along with resuming play. They said either the game starts from scratch or is declared a no contest, they said they will not agree to resuming it or a forfeiture.

And since Idaho wasn't the ones who called the game, it was the officials, they still get their check.

They only played one play - so resuming it would be stupid anyway. And to call it because of rain and water on the field is stupid!!! I've been to games that it was pouring down rain so hard it felt as if someone was standing behind me with a fire hose! Now if it is about a foot deep of water maybe I could see that and this may have been the case... but Iowa should get their check and Florida needs to revamp their field. VT had this problem years ago and what they did was come in and design a drainage system under the whole field so after several inches of grass and dirt the water just runs thru it into drains and never collects anywhere on the field and can handle well over 5 inches of rain an hour. I say they need to just start over and play the game at some point and today would have been the best option since all the fans were still in the area. The only reason they don't play today is because of ESPN and TV rights...I see no other reason other than this one.

The game was delayed due to lightning strikes in the area.
If lightning strikes are in a 8 miles radius of the stadium there will be a half hour delay from that strike.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

The game was delayed due to lightning strikes in the area.
If lightning strikes are in a 8 miles radius of the stadium there will be a half hour delay from that strike.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I understand that..but there were other reports of just rain and it being "unsafe" because of the rain.

I understand that..but there were other reports of just rain and it being "unsafe" because of the rain.
Nah, every report I read said it was Lightning ... the rain just made it miserable as the field got worse and worse.

You definitely can't play if Lightning is in the area.

Then again, I don't know why they couldn't have played today.
They also both have the same Off date later in the year, but don't want to play then either.

Happy to see that Kentucky actually won a game they were supposed to win and they played pretty well. Looking forward to the SEC play and see if they have really improved.

The best team I saw this weekend was Georgia. Offensively, they will be pretty good. If their defense can play as well as they played in the second half, they will be a tough team to beat.

Reactions: whitewolf8214
Nah, every report I read said it was Lightning ... the rain just made it miserable as the field got worse and worse.

You definitely can't play if Lightning is in the area.

Then again, I don't know why they couldn't have played today.
They also both have the same Off date later in the year, but don't want to play then either.

If they have the same off date they should be forced to play then... why they wouldn't is beyond me at least Florida since every game they play would be a nice increase to their stock.

FSU flat destroys Clemson last year (after they beat UGA) and "plays nobody". UGA handily beats a lesser Clemson in the first game, and they are already picked to win the Super Bowl. ESPN suck fest never amazes me

If they have the same off date they should be forced to play then... why they wouldn't is beyond me at least Florida since every game they play would be a nice increase to their stock.
As for Florida goes, a Win vs Idaho, isn't really gonna improve thier standing much and they LIKE/WANT thier week off before Georgia.

However, they should be required to play them seeing it is available to both teams schedule wise.

Someone at Texas or in David Ash's family should tell him it is time to stop. Concussion symptoms again after taking hit early in Texas game. He's been pulled from next game against BYU.

Last edited:
I don't like the Hurricanes Helmets Or Uniforms.

Are these New Unis for them, they look a bit different, not enough Orange ?
Digging the cards helmets.

After finally seeing a Cards helmet close up enough to see them, I'm not sure I like them either.

Originally it looked like they were a Gloss Black and I was good with that and maybe a red Cardinal ?
Then I see that they are actually some sort of a red/ black mixture. Not sure what I think of them.

I'm glad My team doesn't have helmets like that ... it was bad enough that the Buckeyes didn't come out with thier traditional unis.

After finally seeing a Cards helmet close up enough to see them, I'm not sure I like them either.

Originally it looked like they were a Gloss Black and I was good with that and maybe a red Cardinal ?
Then I see that they are actually some sort of a red/ black mixture. Not sure what I think of them.

I'm glad My team doesn't have helmets like that ... it was bad enough that the Buckeyes didn't come out with thier traditional unis.

They are Black Chrome with a red outline of the Cardinal
BZFTkjKCQAAb65j_original.jpg

I like the "chrome" helmets, but I also like shaking things up. Even my Bammer wife tires of Bama and their traditional (see boring) uni's.

I'm not saying pulling an Oregon every week, but shake it up once or twice a year for some fun.

NFL Wild Card Picks

The U...Part 2

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)