NCAA Football 2014 season

Awesome game in T-Town last night. Tulsa comes from behind and wins in double OT. OU/Tulsa next week. Going to be a long weekend of football for me next week. My nephews team opens their high school season next Friday on the road again, for the Oklahoma/Texas Shootout Series. They are playing in Cowboys Stadium this year, so I have to drive down with them to see that. Looks like I will probably give my OU/Tulsa tickets to my cousin. Not sure about driving 4hrs back from Dallas and getting up for an 11am game.

BATON ROUGE, La. -- LSU cornerback Rashard Robinson and wide receiver Malachi Dupre will not play in Saturday's opener against No.14 Wisconsin, according to multiple media reports.

LSU's student newspaper, The Daily Reveille, first reported Friday that Robinson -- who is listed as a starting cornerback -- did not travel with the No. 13 Tigers to Houston for the game. The Baton Rouge Advocate later reported that Robinson is suspended for the game and that Dupre sprained his ankle in practice and also would not play.

http://espn.go.com/blog/sec/post/_/id/87518/report-rashard-robinson-suspended

TODAY IS THE DAY!! --- DBU is in session!

53f8e8f750b11.image.jpg

What do they say, You IMPROVE the most between week 1 and week 2 ?

Lets hope so, Ohio State is gonna win today, but need HUGE improvements in order to be anywhere close against Va Tech next week.

Then again, I don't know how sluggish Va Tech is or will be.

NFL Wild Card Picks

The U...Part 2

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)