NCAA Football 2014 season

Nice to see meaningful games back on Jan. 1st!

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Reactions: Jimbo
He hasn't been impressive for any ole miss fan either.

Home run or strike out athlete with the majority being a strike out.

Yeah, folks at work were like "Im really curious to see what happens with Boise and Ole Miss"...

giphy.gif

Last weekend they had a NCAA Div.2(or is it 1AA?) game with one of the teams being Eastern Washington(the team with the bright RED turf) at Eastern Washington(if I mentioned this before,it's just my Alzheimers/dementia acting up). Unfortunately I missed the game,even though I wanted to watch it. So officially,college football started last weekend.

Meh, there was a game last night. College football still started tonight. And my eyes still burn from that awful red field.

I can deal with the blue field, but that red was too much.

NEITHER!! Keep the damn fields green like they were meant to be and started off to be. But I tell ya I'm kinda hyped about getting up Saturday morning and watching a game live at 8:30am EST! :D I'll be watching it on the way to my game.

NEITHER!! Keep the damn fields green like they were meant to be and started off to be. But I tell ya I'm kinda hyped about getting up Saturday morning and watching a game live at 8:30am EST! :D I'll be watching it on the way to my game.
Is this tree you live under on the left coast I hope ?

not sure I understand :confused:
But I tell ya I'm kinda hyped about getting up Saturday morning and watching a game live at 8:30am EST! :D

Never mind, I miss read your post I think ...

When you mentioned watching games at 8:30 am, I figured you were on the West coast, which would still be too early really ...

What games are you watching at 8:30 EST, Saturday morning.

Boise State reminds me of the decline & fall of the Colorado Buffaloes after their 1989 undefeated regular season(although they lost to Notre Dame in the Orange Bowl I think) & their National Championship in 1990. The Broncos are definitely way past their peak.

Ok wait.... so Vandy is getting punished for having "Anchor Down" on the back of their jerseys?? They are taking a time out away for each quarter because of it?? WTF?

NFL Wild Card Picks

The U...Part 2

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)