NCAA Football 2014 season

I agree jimbo. The score now makes the game seem as it was more secure than it was. They need improvement, as many more teams will before the day is gone.

This was what I expected for the 1st game of the year, a Redshirt Freshman at QB and a lot of other 1st and 2nd year players.
I still didn't expect it. Didn't expect Bama to play so sloppy either. Our defense needs some serious work and Sims needs to sit.

I was rather impressed with our VT game today... Brewer threw for two TD's over 250 yards and had veteran poise...yes was very impressed. The run game has some nice weapons this year finally!! They looked good enough to correct a few issues and be a solid team next week.

Now my question for you guys are what is going on with this Florida game? They gonna make the fans wait till after midnight before they basically start?? lol I mean wtf??

I was rather impressed with our VT game today... Brewer threw for two TD's over 250 yards and had veteran poise...yes was very impressed. The run game has some nice weapons this year finally!! They looked good enough to correct a few issues and be a solid team next week.
My synopsis of the Bucks with as many players as they played that was thier first game ever, I'm not disappointed ... they will improve.
QB JT Barret played well with the exception of 2 plays, 1 was the pick he threw in the endzone while scrambling, he had another recvr over the middle wide open and didn't see him, and a ill timed pitch also inside the 10 yard line while going in to score, lost about 7 yards and forced a FG.
That said, JT threw for over 200 yards as well.

Fwiw, I STILL think Navy's 1st TD should have been ruled that his knee touched down before he hit the pylon, but they didnt have conclusive evidence, so it stood.

I'm looking forward to next week, it could be a very good game, or very lopsided.

I'm looking forward to next week, it could be a very good game, or very lopsided.

I think it will be close.... Bud Foster is one of the best Defensive Cords in the country and this defense is fast...fastest I've seen in a very long time. The secondary is scary fast... I haven't really seen this much damage and speed from a VT defensive secondary since Kam Chancellor was back there.

Whew! Cowboys brought the A+ game.

Great game. Go Noles. Looking forward to rv'ing the first home game next weekend.

I don't think the Cowboys were as bad as what everyone thought and I don't think FSU was as good as what everyone thought. I want to see FSU continue to win that is for sure - till the ACC title game that is ;)

I think FSU has some issue to work out, new kids and young kids. Same thing happened early last year and they made adjustments, key is they have skill and a great coaching staff. They get ready to roll into ACC play where it won't be as tough honestly, I'm glad to adversity in a kickoff game, makes for good perspective heading into the season.

I just dont like ending the season on a nail biter and starting with a nail biter!

I also never bought the Ok St is weak and the 20 pt favorite for FSU. My expectation was this would be one of our toughest games, and I surely believe that now.

No and they're not sure when or if it's going to be rescheduled.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

That's a shame...I'd be pissed if I was a fan. They should just play it tomorrow since everyone was still there.
It's one thing to play most of it and have it called then but not none of it at all.

That's a shame...I'd be pissed if I was a fan. They should just play it tomorrow since everyone was still there.
It's one thing to play most of it and have it called then but not none of it at all.

I do not understand why they can't play it tomorrow, no one seems to have an answer for that.

You'd think both teams would want to, it's a chance for Florida to get revenue and experience and I'm sure Idaho would want their $975k for playing the game.

I was looking forward to seeing the "new offense".

I do not understand why they can't play it tomorrow, no one seems to have an answer for that.

You'd think both teams would want to, it's a chance for Florida to get revenue and experience and I'm sure Idaho would want their $975k for playing the game.

I was looking forward to seeing the "new offense".

I read an article earlier about it and they decided on 4 options, but playing tomorrow wasn't even an option.

http://scores.espn.go.com/ncf/recap?gameId=400548399

GAINESVILLE, Fla. -- Florida will have to wait at least another week to try to end a seven-game losing streak.

Florida's season opener against Idaho was suspended because of unsafe field conditions following heavy rain.

Florida Field became unplayable after hours of downpours. The season opener for both teams started after a nearly three-hour lightning delay -- and then stopped after 10 seconds.

Game officials, athletic directors and the Southeastern Conference called the game and offered four possible outcomes:

The teams could resume the game at a later date. They could end the game with a determined final score. They could forfeit of the game. Or they could declare a "no contest."

Athletic directors from both schools, in consultation with the coaches, must agree on one of the four options. The agreement will include the final score if the game is terminated.

"The teams could resume the game at a later date. They could end the game with a determined final score. They could forfeit of the game. Or they could declare a "no contest.""

Dang. I wonder if they just dont declare no contest and move on.

NFL Wild Card Picks

The U...Part 2

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)