NCAA Football 2014 season

Dammit. Another year and we just lost our QB again. Missouri St game just got a lot more interesting as we now have a QB who hasnt throw in a game in 2 years or a true freshmen

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Iowa St taking it to K-State in good game

I was really pulling for Iowa St in that game.. shame. I was also pulling for Nebraska to get upset but damn they pulled it out.

I'm looking so forward to this game tonight with OSU I can taste it.... its a long shot and they are a 11point fav. If VT loses I just want it close...I can't stand that they haven't beaten a big top 10 team in years but to get blown out would be flipping lame.

I was really pulling for Iowa St in that game.. shame. I was also pulling for Nebraska to get upset but damn they pulled it out.

I'm looking so forward to this game tonight with OSU I can taste it.... its a long shot and they are a 11point fav. If VT loses I just want it close...I can't stand that they haven't beaten a big top 10 team in years but to get blown out would be flipping lame.
OSU is an 11 point favorite with a QB that has started 1 game and an o line that was put together a few weeks ago .... also a secondary that is also 1st and 2nd year players .... WOW.

I'm glad the losing streak will be over in 47:27 but playing Nichols State does very little than gives 4th stringers PT
35-0 already and they've offered zero competition
We may have to take three knees and punt to avoid hanging 100 pts
And I'm not kidding

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Apparently Jameis Winston was caught with more crab legs shoved down his pants at the shopNsave and will not make the game tonight.

Well Garman is looking good for the Pokes especially considering how long it's been since actually being in a game. Kid has an arm

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Honestly terrible matchups this week. Perhaps Ohio State and Va Tech will be exciting

Yeah
I'll be watching Michigan St vs Oregon
So at least someone scheduled well

Personally I will be watching the Michigan State vs Oregon game till the Buickeye game comes on, Both should be very good games.

I don't call either a terrible match up ...

That said, this is only week 2.

Personally I will be watching the Michigan State vs Oregon game till the Buickeye game comes on, Both should be very good games.

I would do the same, but thanks to greedy Raycom I can't. :mad: Will watch the LSU mismatch and switch back and forth to the Buckeye game.

Looks like the Gamecock's defense is taking up where they left off last week. East Carolina moves down the field fairly easily on there first drive and settles for 3.

End of the 1st Quarter,
Oregon is taking it to Michigan State everywhere but the Score board, 8-0 Oregon ...

Oregon just scored, make it 11-0.

IMG_34957612523773.jpeg
I love stadium game day shots.

Reactions: Rey

NFL Wild Card Picks

The U...Part 2

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)