NCAA College Basketball 2009-10 Season

They lost their best player (Tyrese Rice), but they are returning some impressive freshman from last season.

Most preseason polls I've seen has them anywhere from 4-8 in the ACC, and has them going to The Big Dance. I think that might be a tad optimistic without Rice, but you never know. I'd like to see them play a half dozen or so games before I declare them a tournament team.
I learned a long time ago not to underestimate Al Skinner at BC.

Holy Cow the court in St Louis for the Arkansas-Louisville and Memphis-Kansas games is UGLY! Who are retards who design these things?

It made me hungry. Looked like a big Reecie Cup. :D

With Hershey as the sponsor (apparently), that is what they wanted us to think. I thought it was pretty putrid looking though. Have to give them a star for the big Reese P-butter cups for court markings, though. Also, I guess the folks in St Louis deserve the "2009 Most Obvious Whoring Out To A Sponsor" award as well. WTG :D

Talk about no mercy. Tennessee beat UNC-Asheville 124-49 last night. It was 66-14 at the half. :eek: No word if the UNC-A coach begged Bruce Pearl to call off the dogs like Isiah did. :D

Holy Cow the court in St Louis for the Arkansas-Louisville and Memphis-Kansas games is UGLY! Who are retards who design these things?
the same idiot who does the floors for some NCAA tournament games
I remember a floor I think in 2006 in Detroit (I think) where the whole inside of the 3 point line was painted black

yuck!!!!

Talk about no mercy. Tennessee beat UNC-Asheville 124-49 last night. It was 66-14 at the half. :eek: No word if the UNC-A coach begged Bruce Pearl to call off the dogs like Isiah did. :D

Pearl DID empty his bench the other night and as long as a coach doesn't play his starters to run up the score, I have no problem with lopsided scores. As to Isiah, he was wanting the opposing coach to bring in players he didn't have to ease the pain? :confused: Where was he going to get them, the parking lot? :D

Watchable games today and tonight:

2:00 PM George Mason-Villanova ESPN U
7:00 PM Syracuse-California ESPN 2
9:00 PM North Carolina-Ohio St ESPN 2

Sandra

That was a little too close for comfort. Carolina almost choked the game away. It'll be interesting to see how they play tomorrow against the Cuse.

LSU's Tiger Stadium to Feature Purple Field Turf in '10

Tiger Woods Will Play Masters

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)