NCAA College Basketball 2009-10 Season

Here are the college basketball games to watch this weekend:

Friday 8:00 PM Hofstra - Kansas

Sunday 4:00 PM Valparaiso - North Carolina

That's it.

Sandra

Carolina just got a commitment from the nation's top HS player, Harrison Barnes. Barnes chose UNC over dook. Sweet! dook was pinning their hopes of a comeback on signing Barnes. Too bad, so sad. :haha I guess we'll have to make room in the rafters for another banner. :D

Carolina just got a commitment from the nation's top HS player, Harrison Barnes. Barnes chose UNC over dook. Sweet! dook was pinning their hopes of a comeback on signing Barnes. Too bad, so sad. :haha I guess we'll have to make room in the rafters for another banner. :D

You'll only have one year to win that banner with him!

Sandra

Anders, you think UNC has a shot to repeat?
That will be tough, but we should have a shot at another FF. I don't care if we don't repeat. Carolina should be the team to beat in the ACC, and that means tormenting the dookies even more. :D Next year we should be the favorites again. At this point I feel like we're playing with house money.

Kansas will likely be the preseason #1.

Roster spots are so thin that 2 or 3 of Kansas regular rotation, from last year, will probably redshirt this year. Remember these names Robinson, Johnson and Henry.:D

Last edited:
Hogs win but the story tonight was Rotnei Clarke with 51 pts and 13 threes both school records and 130 team points a school record in a season opener

granted it was against Alcorn St but still impressive

We have our first upset. #18 Miss St loses to Rider in their season opener. This may be the first of many bad things fixing to happen to Miss St for signing Renardo Sidney, who unofficially turned pro 3 years ago.

How the mighty have fallen. Pitt narrowly avoids the upset to Wofford with a 63-60 win to start the season. :eek:

I was being sarcastic.

But answer this- besides Kentucky, who else is there to fear in the SEC?

Too early to tell right now, but there were a lot of juniors that returned for their senior year and some very good sophomores like Patterson that returned too.

The only game worth watching, including tonight and ESPN's round the clock overnight coverage, is tomorrow's 4PM Temple - Georgetown game.

Sandra

The only game worth watching, including tonight and ESPN's round the clock overnight coverage, is tomorrow's 4PM Temple - Georgetown game.

Sandra
I don't know. Gonzaga-Michigan St and Memphis-Kansas are sure to be more interesting than Temple-Georgetown.

LSU's Tiger Stadium to Feature Purple Field Turf in '10

Tiger Woods Will Play Masters

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)