NCAA College Basketball 2009-10 Season

How about this smackdown...

tOSU: 100
Alcorn State: 60

Yikes! Hide, the women and children! Talk about a beatdown!

Alcorn State??!!

ALCORN STATE??!!

My 5 sisters might lose to Alcorn State, but still almost beat them at the buzzer!!:rolleyes:

Please brag about beating a A GOOD TEAM, not about beating a team composed of 12 guys that were living under the I-55 underpass in Jackson, Mississippi.;)

Alcorn State??!!

ALCORN STATE??!!

My 5 sisters might lose to Alcorn State, but still almost beat them at the buzzer!!:rolleyes:

My five brothers would lose to Alcorn State, because they would spend so much time arguing with each other they would forget to play the game...

Sandra

I would love to see my almuni school (Morehead State University) win a big game, just not against Kentucky. I expect them to lose big to Kentucky on friday.

Alcorn State??!!

ALCORN STATE??!!

Please brag about beating a A GOOD TEAM, not about beating a team composed of 12 guys that were living under the I-55 underpass in Jackson, Mississippi.;)

Alcorn State would beat that sissy school that beat Syracuse the other night. ;) :D

Division II LeMoyne. in preseason.

ROFLMAO!!!!!

And "exhibition game"...a game that more than likely the 3rd rotation played the bulk of the minutes.....????!!

ROFLMAO!!

Stop...your killing me.....:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha

I bet if you and I were at the game, we would have gotten SIGNIFICANT playing time at that game.....:rolleyes::rolleyes:

ROFLMAO!!!!!

And "exhibition game"...a game that more than likely the 3rd rotation played the bulk of the minutes.....????!!

ROFLMAO!!

Stop...your killing me.....:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha

I bet if you and I were at the game, we would have gotten SIGNIFICANT playing time at that game.....:rolleyes::rolleyes:

No way the third string was playing. If you think that they were not playing to win you are just kidding yourself.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Here is the box score:

Forget it, it did not post correctly. Let's just say Syracuse's third string did not make it onto the court...unless the first string stayed home that night.

Syracuse went eight deep. You can look it up.

Sandra

No way the third string was playing. If you think that they were not playing to win you are just kidding yourself.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Ramy....an exhibition game....do you really think they give a...hoot...about an exhibition game??!! The next thing you'll be telling me is that presseaon NFL game results are relevant.....:rolleyes:

Ramy....an exhibition game....do you really think they give a...hoot...about an exhibition game??!! The next thing you'll be telling me is that presseaon NFL game results are relevant.....:rolleyes:

Who said anything about actually being relevant or counting? I bet money they don't play any less because it is an exhibition game.

LSU's Tiger Stadium to Feature Purple Field Turf in '10

Tiger Woods Will Play Masters

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)