NCAA College Basketball 2009-10 Season

One week from tonight, Isiah Thomas brings his FIU team to Monmouth University, which is a long walk from my house here on the Jersey shore. How ironic is that?

You know, if the Rangers aren't playing I may drag my boyfriend to the game, just so he can see how men are SUPPOSED to dress. Like Isiah or hate him I have to say that man really dresses well and looks fantastic in a suit.

If I am here the following week gushing about how great Isiah is, you'll know I somehow was able to meet him, and succumbed to his winning smile and his sartorial splendor.

Of course if Isiah starts giving business lessons instead of coaching basketball, I'm going to get my boyfriend as far away from him as possible. If we do get married I don't want to be bankrupt! :D

Sandra

Last edited:
Not an out on the limb prediction, but IMO Thomas will be disaster at FIU. He has been a disaster at everything he's got his hands on since he retired from the NBA. So there is really no reason to believe this will be any different.

Don't they play North Carolina real soon? The lesson begins.

The 100th season of Carolina basketball tips off tonight. Here's how the first 99 years went. :D

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xc-pwYLA0eU"]YouTube - 100 Years of Carolina Basketball[/ame]

Wait til Kentucky plays Morehead State this Friday to see a smackdown.

In a couple of years.....barring any Isiah stupidity....FIU will be a VERY GOOD college basketball program. The fact that they were able to prevent UNC from scoring 100 and prevent losing by 50 says something.

As loss is a loss, none the less.

That's all right - KY is about the only school that out-George Mason'ed us.

Even funnier is - we actually beat them TWICE that year, thanks to KY losing to them at Rupp.

LSU's Tiger Stadium to Feature Purple Field Turf in '10

Tiger Woods Will Play Masters

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)