NCAA College Basketball 2009-10 Season

No I'm not kidding. Only fans of the home team should be at the game.
Now THAT'S gotta be the funniest thing I've read here!! I don't need to see your avatar to know who you're a fan of.

Roy's going to need help when you're the higher seed at tournament time. He can't throw out all of those visitors by himself....

Now THAT'S gotta be the funniest thing I've read here!! I don't need to see your avatar to know who you're a fan of.

Roy's going to need help when you're the higher seed at tournament time. He can't throw out all of those visitors by himself....
I was talking about home games. The Tournament is different, and I expect a hostile atmosphere on the road.

No I'm not kidding. Only fans of the home team should be at the game. This guy makes me sick. He was a dook fan too. I'm not making that up. And his team was down by 40. When your team is getting blown out you need to STFU. People always complain when opposing fans take over stadiums, like Steelers fans do. At least Roy Williams is trying to do something about it. Whoever the season ticket holders were that sold their tickets should lose the seats and whatever money they gave to the school to get them.

:D :D :D

And some people actually think you're serious. Good one Anders!!! :D

One opposing fan taking over the stadium...

You are funny.

Sandra

No I'm not kidding. Only fans of the home team should be at the game. This guy makes me sick. He was a dook fan too. I'm not making that up. And his team was down by 40. When your team is getting blown out you need to STFU. People always complain when opposing fans take over stadiums, like Steelers fans do. At least Roy Williams is trying to do something about it. Whoever the season ticket holders were that sold their tickets should lose the seats and whatever money they gave to the school to get them.

A lot of times Wildcats fans take over stadiums, hence the nickname "Big Blue Nation". So you know I have no problem with it. :D

If the home fans are too cheap to pony up then they get what they deserve.

He's got a point.

Whether you liked Knight or not, he never had a problem with the way he recruited his kids, academically or otherwise. He always ran a squeaky clean program.

Just because Knight ran a supposedly "clean" program doesn't mean he has integrity. Just think about the chair throwing incident,his abuse of some of his players and the general poor behavior he had towards the media. Bobby Knight has always been a paradox. I'm a UK fan so I never liked him and it goes back to the slap on the head he gave Joe B. Hall back in 1974.
As for Calipari,he has never been charged with any NCAA violations. At UMass,Marcus Camby had an agent and was basically paying him while he was there. Whether Calipari knew about this,I don't know but the NCAA cleared him of any wrongdoing. The Memphis situation is totally on the NCAA. They cleared Rose to play not once but twice. Then later after the season they come back and say he is ineligible and Memphis should forfeit their games. That's just pure BS. If there was any question about his test scores then he should have NEVER been cleared to play. They also did clear Calipari of any violations. I know Calipari came with a slimy reputation. I even said on other forums that UK made a deal with the devil. But since he has never been sanctioned by the NCAA and never been personally investigated I 've said that I will trust the UK administration that they have done their homework and they think he's OK. Because if it's not then it's on them and everyone from the AD all the way up to the President of UK should pay with their jobs.

Just because Knight ran a supposedly "clean" program doesn't mean he has integrity. Just think about the chair throwing incident,his abuse of some of his players and the general poor behavior he had towards the media. Bobby Knight has always been a paradox. I'm a UK fan so I never liked him and it goes back to the slap on the head he gave Joe B. Hall back in 1974.
As for Calipari,he has never been charged with any NCAA violations. At UMass,Marcus Camby had an agent and was basically paying him while he was there. Whether Calipari knew about this,I don't know but the NCAA cleared him of any wrongdoing. The Memphis situation is totally on the NCAA. They cleared Rose to play not once but twice. Then later after the season they come back and say he is ineligible and Memphis should forfeit their games. That's just pure BS. If there was any question about his test scores then he should have NEVER been cleared to play. They also did clear Calipari of any violations. I know Calipari came with a slimy reputation. I even said on other forums that UK made a deal with the devil. But since he has never been sanctioned by the NCAA and never been personally investigated I 've said that I will trust the UK administration that they have done their homework and they think he's OK. Because if it's not then it's on them and everyone from the AD all the way up to the President of UK should pay with their jobs.
Correct, no charges against Calipari personally, just the programs he was responsible for... :(

and just how naive would one have to be to think that he had no idea of what was going on? As a rule, basketball coaches micromanage teams and players and he is no different.

He did nothing wrong and Memphis. PERIOD!

Well I haven't been forgetting to post this, there just was not one game worth watching the entire week!

Here are the watchable games for this weekend:

Saturday
2:00 PM North Carolina-Texas ESPN
2:00 PM Xavier-Butler ESPN 2
4:00 PM Gonzaga-Duke CBS
6:30 PM Richmond-Florida SunSports
7:00 PM Old Dominion-Georgetown MASN, SNY, ESPN Full Court

Sunday
5:30 PM Florida St-Georgia Tech Fox Sports Net

Enjoy!

Sandra

LSU's Tiger Stadium to Feature Purple Field Turf in '10

Tiger Woods Will Play Masters

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts