NCAA College Basketball 2009-10 Season

Is there a hotter team playing better than Syracuse??!! They have crush the cupcakes by an average of 40+ points and the 4 top 15 have been manhandled by an average of 17+ points.

Is there a hotter team playing better than Syracuse??!! They have crush the cupcakes by an average of 40+ points and the 4 top 15 have been manhandled by an average of 17+ points.
I missed the game tonight. Couldn't turn away from the train wreck that is Jersey Shore. :D Syracuse does look good though. It's good to see them back in contention. I never understood why they underachieved so much after they won the NC in 2003. Boeheim should have been cleaning up after that.

Syracuse has really surprised me. I thought they would struggle to be an NCAA tournament team. But they are a legit Final Four contender. Boehem can still get it done.

Watchable games this weekend:

Saturday
12:00 PM Ohio St-Butler ESPN
2:00 PM LaSalle-Kansas ESPN
2:00 PM Georgetown-Washington Fox Sports Net
5:00 PM Marquette-Wisconsin ESPN 2
6:00 PM New Mexico-Texas A&M FS Southwest
7:00 PM Kansas St-UNLV FS Kansas City, ESPN Full Court
9:00 PM Purdue-Alabama ESPN 2

Sunday
3:00 PM Villanova-Temple CBS College Sports
7:00 PM Cincinnati-Xavier ESPN U

Yes, I am leaving off a Saturday afternoon game, because one of the schools is terrible. The other games are better.

Enjoy!

Sandra

Saturday

Sunday

Yes, I am leaving off a Saturday afternoon game, because one of the schools is terrible. The other games are better.

Enjoy!

Sandra
Don't forget Presbyterian-Carolina. :D

Saturday

Sunday

Enjoy!

Sandra

Indiana isn't terrible. They are 4-4 right now.

As long as Kentucky wins. :D

Unless the KY team bus goes into a ditch and can't make the game, I don't think you have too much to worry about!!!...:eek: I just want the Hoosiers to be competitive...I'm not like some uber-homers around here who like to think that their teams will win every game they play!!!...;)

Last edited:
Unless the KY team bus goes into a ditch and can't make the game, I don't think you have too much to worry about!!!...:eek: I just want the Hooisers to be competitive...I'm not like some uber-homers around here who like to think that their teams will win every game they play!!!...;)

I hear ya. I never thought that Kentucky would be undefeated at this point. I figured on at least 3 losses by this point. So I am shocked.

I hear ya. I never thought that Kentucky would be undefeated at this point. I figured on at least 3 losses by this point. So I am shocked.

I'm with you on that one. I never thought they would be 10-0 this time of the season. They really kept their poise well while IU was throwing everything at them early in that game.

What's up with Roy? Can't take a little heckling. :D What's he gong to do when they have to go to Duke,Maryland and the rest of the ACC?

Roy Williams kicks out heckling fan at the Dean Dome - The Dagger - NCAAB Blog - Yahoo! Sports
It's one thing when you are on the road. People who heckle the home team should be thrown out. And what kind of a moron heckles the opposing team when your team is down by 40? I just hope that Roy can get opposing fans thrown out in ACC play too.

It's one thing when you are on the road. People who heckle the home team should be thrown out. And what kind of a moron heckles the opposing team when your team is down by 40? I just hope that Roy can get opposing fans thrown out in ACC play too.

He threw the fan out for yelling during a free throw..."Hey Deon, don't miss it."

The nerve of some fans...:rolleyes:

Sandra

He threw the fan out for yelling during a free throw..."Hey Deon, don't miss it."

The nerve of some fans...:rolleyes:

Sandra

As long as they are not yelling obsenities I see no way that he had the authority to throw someone out. Even then I don't see how he could have.

:confused: You're kidding, right?? The guy was a Presby fan!!

:confused: You're kidding, right?? The guy was a Presby fan!!
No I'm not kidding. Only fans of the home team should be at the game. This guy makes me sick. He was a dook fan too. I'm not making that up. And his team was down by 40. When your team is getting blown out you need to STFU. People always complain when opposing fans take over stadiums, like Steelers fans do. At least Roy Williams is trying to do something about it. Whoever the season ticket holders were that sold their tickets should lose the seats and whatever money they gave to the school to get them.

LSU's Tiger Stadium to Feature Purple Field Turf in '10

Tiger Woods Will Play Masters

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts