NCAA College Basketball 2009-10 Season

You better watch it instead of the butt whopping the Cats are going to give the Heels. :D
Can't wait to chalk up another W against Kentucky. It'd be better to do it in the FF, but we haven't seen you guys there lately. :D

So, how are those worldbeaters from St. John's doing?

They're beating the world!

6-0 as we speak...soon to be 6-1 after tomorrow's visit to Cameron Overrated Stadium. On the negative side, they have played nobody. On the positive side, Anthony Mason, their best player, hasn't played yet but is scheduled to return from injury sometime this month.

Sandra

For those of you who didn't hear, Ohio State star Evan Turner will miss eight weeks after breaking bones in his back when he fell while dunking during Saturday's game against Eastern Michigan.

Turner is the Buckeyes best player and debatabley the best collegiate player in the country. This is a VERY significant loss for the Buckeyes.

For those of you who didn't hear, Ohio State star Evan Turner will miss eight weeks after breaking bones in his back when he fell while dunking during Saturday's game against Eastern Michigan.

Turner is the Buckeyes best player and debatabley the best collegiate player in the country. This is a VERY significant loss for the Buckeyes.

That's terrible.

Debatable about him being the best is a good assesment, because I would say John Hall of KY is the best.

Good game Ramy. We had no answer for John Wall. Fortunately he got those cramps and didn't do much in the 2nd half.

That's a terrible injury. Hope he recovers well. Turner is a good player, but he's not the best in the country.

Good game Ramy. We had no answer for John Wall. Fortunately he got those cramps and didn't do much in the 2nd half.

Yeah it was a good game and had he not got those cramps I think it wouldn't have been as close at the end as it was, but I am still glad they won. I really just don't like Roy Williams. This stems from the 55 point beating his Kansas team did to UK back in 1989. He just kept pouring it on and that has made me real bitter toward him.

Yeah it was a good game and had he not got those cramps I think it wouldn't have been as close at the end as it was, but I am still glad they won. I really just don't like Roy Williams. This stems from the 55 point beating his Kansas team did to UK back in 1989. He just kept pouring it on and that has made me real bitter toward him.

Roy has a sense of history. Didn't Pitino bash Adolph Rupp, the legendary coach of Kentucky? Didn't Kentucky fire Eddy Sutton, who was from Kansas and whose mentor was Hank Iba of Oklahoma State. Wasn't Roy Williams mentor Dean Smith from Kansas? With two coaching dynasties trashed (Phog Allen/Hank Iba) I think that game was history justified.:D

Roy has a sense of history. Didn't Pitino bash Adolph Rupp, the legendary coach of Kentucky? Didn't Kentucky fire Eddy Sutton, who was from Kansas and whose mentor was Hank Iba of Oklahoma State. Wasn't Roy Williams mentor Dean Smith from Kansas? With two coaching dynasties trashed (Phog Allen/Hank Iba) I think that game was history justified.:D

So, those kids deserved it? Whatever!:rolleyes:

Also it isn't a good idea to give ol Roy half a piece sign when he's unloaded his bench, your in a stall and Kansas is still running away.:D

Also it isn't a good idea to give ol Roy half a piece sign when he's unloaded his bench, your in a stall and Kansas is still running away.:D

Kentucky was rebuilding after the penalty that Eddie Sutton caused.

Kentucky was rebuilding after the penalty that Eddie Sutton caused.

So that allows Pitino to flip Roy off when Roy has started second stringers in the second half. Kentucky was 14-14 that year and under Pitino would build to a National Championship. That doesn't excuse his behavior during that game, which Kentucky fans mistakenly blame Roy for.

LSU's Tiger Stadium to Feature Purple Field Turf in '10

Tiger Woods Will Play Masters

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)