NCAA College Basketball 2009-10 Season

A typical game is 3 hours long. The average person works from anywhere between 8-12 hour days. Plus, I'd imagine they're getting paid decently and all travel expenses are covered. Sorry, but I just don't feel sorry for them if that's what you're looking for.

SORROW IS THE LAST THING I AM LOOKING FOR !!!

What I am saying is that it is obvious that these guys have to much on their plate and the game suffers for it. I think the refs should be allowed to work only a specific number of games a week. I remember last year there was a story about Steve Wermer(SP) who worked over 100 straight days. I guess when I type these things I have to be clearer to some people.

Lots of watchable games tonight for a Wednesday in December:

7:15 PM Illinois-Clemson ESPN
7:15 PM Minnesota-Miami (FL) ESPN U
9:00 PM California-New Mexico CBS College Sports
9:00 PM Washington St-Gonzaga FS Northwest
9:00 PM UNLV-Arizona FS Arizona, FCS Pacific
9:00 PM BYU-Utah St ESPN Full Court
9:15 PM Duke-Wisconsin ESPN
9:30 PM Florida St-Ohio St ESPN 2
9:30 PM Missouri-Vanderbilt ESPN U

Enjoy!

Sandra

Forgot to mention my cousin is a cheerleader for Utah State. I think it's the first time she's on TV this year...

Go Aggies!

Sandra

The younger brother of B.J. Raji (the 9th overall pick in the NFL draft by the Packers), is lighting it up for BC in Ann Arbor tonight!

Corey Raji has 17 points at the half, and the Eagles lead Michigan, 34-24 at the half in the ACC-Big Ten challenge.

Good wins for BC and Miami. Clemson had another classic Clemson moment. They blew a 23 point lead and lost to Illinois. Thanks for nothing Clemson.

Wisconsin beats dook. :D So much for the new and improved dook. They still suck.

Ohio St is hammering Florida St. Looks like the Big Ten will finally win the challenge.

Wisconsin beats dook. :D So much for the new and improved dook. They still suck.

Ohio St is hammering Florida St. Looks like the Big Ten will finally win the challenge.

The challenge that really matters takes place in March. That's the beauty of NCAA basketball as opposed to football. People need to argue football endlessly in places like this because there are very few games between conferences to actually watch.

In basketball, everything is decided on the court in March. :)

Sandra

A typical game is 3 hours long. The average person works from anywhere between 8-12 hour days. Plus, I'd imagine they're getting paid decently and all travel expenses are covered. Sorry, but I just don't feel sorry for them if that's what you're looking for.

SORROW IS THE LAST THING I AM LOOKING FOR !!!

What I am saying is that it is obvious that these guys have to much on their plate and the game suffers for it. I think the refs should be allowed to work only a specific number of games a week. I remember last year there was a story about Steve Wermer(SP) who worked over 100 straight days. I guess when I type these things I have to be clearer to some people.

:up Gotcha. Sorry about the confusion.

I wonder if this game qualifies as "white on white crime"? Seriously, I don't think I've ever seen this many white dudes on the court all at once, than during this game. ;) :D

I didn't watch. Did Dr. Naismith throw up a jump ball after every basket? ;)

Sandra

I wonder if this game qualifies as "white on white crime"? Seriously, I don't think I've ever seen this many white dudes on the court all at once, than during this game. ;) :D
I wrote something like that last week when Wisconsin was in the Maui Invitational. dook and Wisconsin are probably the whitest teams in the country.

Oh another little nugget from last night's game. dook's top 3 players played a combined 117 minutes out of 120. That'll keep a team fresh for March. Expect another early exit and lots of tears from the dookies. :D And you wonder why so many guys transfer out of dook these days. :rolleyes:

Watchable games tonight:

7:00 PM Washington-Texas Tech ESPN 2
9:00 PM USC-Texas ESPN 2
10:30 PM Baylor-Arizona St FSN

Enjoy!

Sandra

Great game between Texas Tech and Washington. I am so psyched for the conference schedules to begin. I even think my Terps might flirt with .500 in what I unfortunately see as a subpar ACC this year.

Watchable games this weekend:

Saturday
12:30 PM North Carolina-Kentucky CBS
3:00 PM NC State-Marquette SNY, MASN
3:30 PM St. John's-Duke ESPN 2
5:30 PM Wake Forest-Gonzaga ESPN 2
9:00 PM Washington St-Kansas St ESPN U

Sunday
1:00 PM South Carolina-Clemson FS South, NESN
3:00 PM Miami (FL)-Boston College Fox Sports Net
7:30 PM Villanova-Maryland Fox Sports Net

Enjoy!

Sandra

Watchable games this weekend:

Saturday
12:30 PM North Carolina-Kentucky CBS
3:00 PM NC State-Marquette SNY, MASN
3:30 PM St. John's-Duke ESPN 2
5:30 PM Wake Forest-Gonzaga ESPN 2
9:00 PM Washington St-Kansas St ESPN U

Sunday
1:00 PM South Carolina-Clemson FS South, NESN
3:00 PM Miami (FL)-Boston College Fox Sports Net
7:30 PM Villanova-Maryland Fox Sports Net

Enjoy!

Sandra
You forgot Kansas-UCLA Sun, although how "watchable" that will be is debatable. :D

LSU's Tiger Stadium to Feature Purple Field Turf in '10

Tiger Woods Will Play Masters

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)