2008 NFL Playoff Thread

BTW, just for the record, I am NOT declaring this game over.

In January 2003, the Giants and Browns both blew big leads on the same Wild-Card Sunday.

Also, the Pats/Colts AFC Title game a few years ago, and Game 5 of the Red Sox/Rays ALCS.

don't forget to include the 92 houston/bills wildcard playoff game sabres! big halftime lead by the oilers and the bills came back big in the 2nd half. one of the greatest games I ever saw

don't forget to include the 92 houston/bills game sabres! big halftime lead by the oilers and the bills came back big in the 2nd half

My point exactly.

It's only halftime.

Besides, Carolina will probably run the ball more in the second half to make it close.

Weather is going to get worse, and Carolina really cant afford long running drives down by so much.

If AZ holds and the Eagles win, AZ going to get another homegame.... bet they don't have problems selling out this time.

YOU ARE ALL FORGETTING THE BEST POINT:

After Giants struggle somewhat tomorrow but pull it out in the end, then they have a cakewalk into the Super Bowl because this is not the Cardinals team which will show up in East Rutherford . . . keep pouring it on Arizona . . . :) :) :)

20 points down, they have to score each possession and they have to stop Larry and crew, otherwise this game is over if the Cardinals score 2 more times.

boldin is great, but you do not need pro bowl talent receivers when you establish the run . . . look at san diego last week

I agree. this running game the cards suddenly have since last week is really helping them

edgerrin is a genius . . . he is auditioning for the off season because no matter what, he is not coming back . . . az and edgerrin are sorting of using one another in these playoffs . . . i think colts should look at maybe welcoming back edgerrin just to finish career

BTW, just for the record, I am NOT declaring this game over.

In January 2003, the Giants and Browns both blew big leads on the same Wild-Card Sunday.

Also, the Pats/Colts AFC Title game a few years ago, and Game 5 of the Red Sox/Rays ALCS.

As a Giants fan, Don't rub it in Sabres!!! I'd rather forget that game from my memory!!!

All you need to know, Steve Smith caught his first ball...40 seconds left in the 3rd quarter. If your going to win, you have to give him the ball earlier than this.

Wow, if the Giants lose, the Eagles/Cards for the NFC Championship!!! Wow!!!

Can anyone remember another team favored like the Panthers being so unprepared for a big game? Because I can't. This is disgraceful. I mean upsets happen, but they are ususally close games, like Bal-Ten. The Panthers couldn't beat those kids who won the contest tonight.

What Are the Mets Thinking?

Any of your teams have special food-related promotions?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)