2008 NFL Playoff Thread

That was a TAINTED win for the Ravens!

Whoever wins the San Diego/Pittsburgh game, I'm penciling them in the Super Bowl.

believe what you want but the titans had plenty of opportunities and couldn't get it done. the ravens D came up with takeaways again like they usually do.

I'm surprised nobody's commented on the clock play I mentioned.

it was a very bad non call by the officials but like I said they had plenty of chances to put this game out of reach for the Ravens which wouldn't have been by much anyway.

Speaking of injuries, sounds like Bouldin is out for Arizona tonight. A one dimensional offense just got even more predictable.

Speaking of injuries, sounds like Bouldin is out for Arizona tonight. A one dimensional offense just got even more predictable.

Anders, you're going to be eating your words in three hours.

I GUARANTEE the Cardinals will upset the Panthers. You can put it in solid-stone.

Arizona WINS.

The Refs missed that clock. Also I have a question. Didn't Flacco step out of bounds in the end zone? I swear he did. I paused, rewound back, slow mo. He stepped out.

THANK YOU!!!

I thought I was seeing things, but his right foot was definitely on the end line.

Like you, I kept pausing and rewinding.

It's strange that Gumbel and Dierdorf didn't mention this. :confused:

Now do you see what I said?

Flacco CLEARLY stepped out, and combined with that play-clock problem:

I said it once and I'll say it again: Titans got SCREWED!

Now do you see what I said?

Flacco CLEARLY stepped out, and combined with that play-clock problem:

I said it once and I'll say it again: Titans got SCREWED!

I also thought he stepped out of bounce but many that saw the replays claim he didn't. we'll see more of this in tonights highlights.

I am happy that the officials made a bad call and it helped Baltimore for once. The Titans beat themselves.

good call, bad call . . . titans fumbled and that sealed it . . . now we go from defensive gem to an offensive gem . . . i have a feeling this will be a shootout

What Are the Mets Thinking?

Any of your teams have special food-related promotions?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)