2008 NFL Playoff Thread

From the avatar, you can guess the mood I'm in right now.

Hot Damn, wasn't Jake just the bestest tonight?!? <sigh>

"Jake Delhomme, Want to get AWAY ?"

yeah lol. but seriously i have never fully trusted delhomme and this today shows me why. He was on another planet today. and you sure as hell couldn't go to your backup either :rolleyes:. wow! what an ass whipping.

I am glad Arizona won! I REALLY like Kurt Warner and the ALMOST Raider Larry Fitzgerald(remind the Crypt Keep to take the ALL WORD wide out BEFORE the SUPPOSED "best offensive linemen in 10 years".......:rolleyes:) and Antwan Bolden.

How about a Ravens/ Cards Super Bowl....??!!!:D

I am glad Arizona won! I REALLY like Kurt Warner and the ALMOST Raider Larry Fitzgerald(remind the Crypt Keep to take the ALL WORD wide out BEFORE the SUPPOSED "best offensive linemen in 10 years".......:rolleyes:) and Antwan Bolden.

How about a Ravens/ Cards Super Bowl....??!!!:D

can you imagine the cards in the superbowl? wow. that would mean sabres was right all along too:D. i can tell you this, you wont hear a peep out of me about arizona.

yeah lol. but seriously i have never fully trusted delhomme and this today shows me why. He was on another planet today. and you sure as hell couldn't go to your backup either :rolleyes:. wow! what an ass whipping.

Can we please give the Arizona Cards defense some credit??!!:confused: I mean it ain't no fluke they SHUTDOWN their two best weapons in Williams and Smith. The Cards played GREAT defense and FORCED the offense to become on dimensional and they read his eyes ALL day....the defense bent but didn't break.

I guaranteed a win that nobody saw coming.

Can you say shades of Joe Willie Namath?

Remember, I GUARANTEED in stone that the Cards would win!

Can we please give the Arizona Cards defense some credit??!!:confused: I mean it ain't no fluke they SHUTDOWN their two best weapons in Williams and Smith. The Cards played GREAT defense and FORCED the offense to become on dimensional and they read his eyes ALL day....the defense bent but didn't break.

will do. the cards have been playing great defense the last two weeks. we all know now (sabres knew already:)) that the cards are no fluke. i'm glad to see the people of arizona get this. enjoy!!

I mean to shut down Micheal Turner last week and DeAngelo Williams this week, the Arizona defense gets a lot of credit.
The only thing is though talking about how great Arizona is, the Cards played the Pats in a snowstorm and lost 47-7 to the Pats. Your probably saying so what, but you would've thought by that game that they were a 4-12 team and not a team that clinched there division.

With the NFC game, Wow, I didn't pick the cards to win, but I'm glad they did with Wiz and Grimm(Ex-Steelers) as their coaches, plus Fitzgerald the Pitt all everything, I'm happy for the Cards.

Now the AFC game, I don't know if I like this, I was torn all day of who to root for, both teams are basically division foes, from the past and the present, so I don't like either team.

If the Pigeons win, and if the Steelers win Sunday, the Steelers get another home game. The problem is how can I root for another division opponent, I don't know if the Steelers can win three games against the same team in the same year. The Steelers don't have a good record of home AFC Championship games, plus I hate Ray Lewis and that whole Pigeons team.

If the Oilers win and the Steelers win, then the Steelers have to go the road, Steelers lost there, but the Steelers have to make them pay for stepping on the "Terrible Towel"(On a side note, did you see there little blue towels? They were trying to copy the "Terrible Towels", didn't work for them.), plus I hate Fisher.

Well the first step is that the Steelers have to beat the Bolts, they are a good team, if the Steelers lose, then it's all moot.

But Wow, I hate the Pigeons so much.

The Refs missed that clock. Also I have a question. Didn't Flacco step out of bounds in the end zone? I swear he did. I paused, rewound back, slow mo. He stepped out.

I agree on both plays, but more on the stepping out of the end-zone, I was sitting there saying to my wife, why don't they throw the red flag, bad officiated game.

An outstanding night for all Arizona Cardinals fans.
Especially the die hard fans that have suffered through games at Sun Devil Stadium.
This has been a long time coming.

Go Eagles!
We want the NFC Champiionship game played in our nest!

What Are the Mets Thinking?

Any of your teams have special food-related promotions?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)