2008 NFL Playoff Thread

Even though they are winning, the Eagles are NOT looking very good.

IMO, I think Arizona's Super Bowl odds are looking better against a VERY one-dimensional team that can't run at all.

I still think the Steelers will win today and win the Super Bowl.

But, IF they don't, I think we could be looking at the first 6 seed vs. 6 seed Super Bowl.

I love this . . . Giants losing and they get conservative like they have the lead; Eagles up and just need to run out clock, go deep . . . wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf GILBRIGHT wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf

The Eagles are looking like a very mediocre team.

When you run for fewer than 50 yards, that is a MAJOR flaw.

IMO, the Eagles could not win in Arizona.

FAR too one-dimensional- I don't care about them being a dangerous #6 seed.

Unlike Baltimore, they have a non-existent running-game. They are like the Colts- live and die by the pass, and we all saw what happened to Indy.

Yet the Eagles are leading 20-11 and going in to score again :rolleyes:
You can't give the Eagles any respect either ?

Jimbo

well the road teams so far are taking care of things. with the eagles looking like they're going to win I'm not sure who I would pick between the eagles and cardinals :confused:

well the road teams so far are taking care of things. with the eagles looking like they're going to win I'm not sure who I would pick between the eagles and cardinals :confused:
I'll pick a good basketball game. What a joke. 2 teams that didn't even win 10 games playing for a trip to the SB.

What Are the Mets Thinking?

Any of your teams have special food-related promotions?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)