Video Game Deals

Amazon product ASIN B00MV7KVP4
Until Dawn is $39.99 on Amazon. I'm tempted to buy this so I can play it on Halloween but $40 still seems a little high for short game with very little replay value. My local Family Video rents games for somewhere around $5 for a week depending on the game. I've only done it once or twice but maybe I'll stop in there and see if they have this in stock instead.

Amazon product ASIN B00MV7KVP4
Until Dawn is $39.99 on Amazon. I'm tempted to buy this so I can play it on Halloween but $40 still seems a little high for short game with very little replay value. My local Family Video rents games for somewhere around $5 for a week depending on the game. I've only done it once or twice but maybe I'll stop in there and see if they have this in stock instead.

I know the past few years there's been Halloween sales on the PSN, with really steep discounts on horror-themed games, at this time of year. Maybe even Until Dawn will get a good discount. I already have Costume Quest 2, which I bought last March for $2.70, lined up for my seasonal gaming.

I know the past few years there's been Halloween sales on the PSN, with really steep discounts on horror-themed games, at this time of year. Maybe even Until Dawn will get a good discount. I already have Costume Quest 2, which I bought last March for $2.70, lined up for my seasonal gaming.

Yeah, I'll wait a couple weeks and see what happens. Ideally I'd like to get it for around $20 but that's probably not very likely before Halloween.

From what I've read there's little reason to play Until Dawn more than 3 times (1 regular play, 1 play to save everyone, 1 play to kill everyone) so I'd advise to get it as cheap as possible.

From what I've read there's little reason to play Until Dawn more than 3 times (1 regular play, 1 play to save everyone, 1 play to kill everyone) so I'd advise to get it as cheap as possible.

For me it would probably be one time. I very rarely play through a single player game more than once.

My PS Plus membership expired today :(. Since the holiday shopping season is just around the corner, I thought I would hold out for at least a $40 deal for one year (I know the second I pull the trigger on paying $50, a deal will pop up lol). But if anyone comes across any deals in the meantime, please post it here. Thanks!

Yeah they have a pretty liberal definition of the word "Stealth." I mean hell, Metal Gear Rising is on there, along with Crysis 2.

Also the entire Far Cry series. I guess stealth is an option but it's one I almost never take in a game that lets you storm an outpost with a grenade launcher while riding on the back of a crazed elephant.

Reactions: lakebum431
Now THIS is a Humble Bundle: Capcom Sale! Resident Evil, DMC, Street Fighter 4, Strider, etc all available with more games coming next week.

https://www.humblebundle.com/

Honestly it's worth paying above the average just for DMC, but Resident Evil 5 is also quite good IMO even though it gets crapped on often for having forced Co-Op and not being as good as 4.

Edit: A quick look over at Steam seems to state that RE 5 for PC didn't turn out very well. Still, DMC is well worth it.

Now THIS is a Humble Bundle: Capcom Sale! Resident Evil, DMC, Street Fighter 4, Strider, etc all available with more games coming next week.

https://www.humblebundle.com/

Honestly it's worth paying above the average just for DMC, but Resident Evil 5 is also quite good IMO even though it gets crapped on often for having forced Co-Op and not being as good as 4.

I'm torn between passing completely, going for the beat the average price to get Resident Evil Revelations and whatever other games are added next week, or going all the way for the $15 tier to get Ultra Street Fighter IV.

The bottom tier does nothing for me since I already own Strider and Lost Planet 3 and Resident Evil Revelations 2 only includes episode 1.

The second tier is better for me since it includes Resident Evil Revelations and Resident Evil 5 and these would be good games for me to play to get my Halloween theme fix.

I've never gone for the top tier before but it could be cool to get Ultra Street Fighter IV and the Resident Evil 5 DLC.

Plus there will be more games added to this list next week. Dead Rising 3 would be a good fit with the theme of this bundle and Halloween but that would make this bundle deal way too good. My guess is that Resident Evil 4 and Dead Rising 2 will be added next week.

Edit: A quick look over at Steam seems to state that RE 5 for PC didn't turn out very well. Still, DMC is well worth it.

Hopefully it's not too broken because I was planning on trying to play that tonight. Maybe I'll start with Revelations instead.

Gamefly is doing an under $20 blowout sale. I'll probably grab The Order 1886 for $14.99. There are some other decent prices too though.

https://www.gamefly.com/#!/store/preplayedsale?cid=sn1015C

Honestly I wouldn't bother with the Order. It's amazing to look at but the rest is so underwhelming and the gameplay is so meh..

Honestly I wouldn't bother with the Order. It's amazing to look at but the rest is so underwhelming and the gameplay is so meh..

Yeah, I was just kind of looking for horror themed games to play for Halloween that aren't Amnesia level scary. For some reason I love horror movies but I can't handle horror games that are that intense. Dead Space, Resident Evil, and Until Dawn are probably all in the right area for me. PT, Amnesia, and Soma are probably out of the question.

Doesn't matter anyways. It already sold out before I checked the site.

If you're desperate for The Order, Amazon has it for like $15 used.

Amazon product ASIN B00DBLBMBQ
And as far as being worried about getting something used from Amazon, I've had more success with them for used games than I have with Gamefly. Amazon never sent me a dead game, while GF has.

Very tempting.

I've never had a problem with a used game purchased in the Amazon marketplace either, and I've sold about a dozen of my own "like new" games there as well.

http://store.steampowered.com/sale/sale_deepsilverweekend2015/

Another Deep Silver weekend.... There are some awesome deals in here, especially the Metro Redux bundle for $7.49, Saint's Row The Third: The Full Package for $4.99, and Saint's Row IV: Game of the Century edition for $5.99. The only problem is Deep Silver seems to be featured in a sale on some website every single weekend so any PC gamers who care about these games already have them. That isn't a real problem though because too many sales is never really a problem. I would just have a hard time buying any future Deep Silver games for anything close to full price.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/290790/

You can also play Grey Goo for free this weekend. I have thought this game looked interesting for quite a while so I might give it a shot if I'm not too focused on Until Dawn and Destiny's Iron Banner.

Microsoft changing XBox Live Gold plan

ps4 Question

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 6)