Video Game Deals

http://majornelson.com/2015/09/24/xbox-live-games-with-gold-for-october-2015/

The Games With Gold for October have been announced. These are all good games but I already have every single one of them. I do think it's a little cheap that they are offering Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeros for 360 now when they already offered it for Xbox One a few months back. I also got Valiant Hearts and Ground Zeros free on PS Plus too. I realize we are the minority but there isn't a lot of new ground covered here for people who own both consoles.

Xbox One:
Valiant Hearts - October 1-October 31
The Walking Dead Season 1 - October 16-November 15

Xbox 360
Ground Zeros - October 1-15
Walking Dead Season 1 - October 16-October31

If you look around you can easily get TLoU on PS4 for less than $15. I've seen many places like Groupon and BoxedDeals sell them for such prices.

I can second the deal for Ryse. I actually said in my review that $10 was my price point, and considering the PC version is superior this isn't a bad pickup. $10 for 6 hours of button mashing action isn't a bad deal.

Tomb Raider for $3.99 is a no brainer if you didn't already get it for free on Xbox One. The Tomb Raider Collection seems like a pretty great deal at $15.99 too. If I thought I would ever get around to playing all of those Tomb Raider games I would grab it even though I already have the Tomb Raider reboot on PC and Xbox One.

The classic Tomb Raider games were the first reason I was happy my mom got me a PS1 when I asked for an N64 for Christmas. I think it would be tough to go back and play them in 2015 though. I mean look at those visuals. Early 3D games did not age well.

ss_2f918dad4dd3e93153a43f202e9325fee0612fd3.600x338.jpg

ss_1df9ebdd3e500a2d2609e15f969ec0344996ddc4.600x338.jpg

ss_dc9e004b12f7e5a682674aca6650ced4dbde9026.600x338.jpg

I remember I got TR for free with my Diamond Graphics Card which I believe had 16 MB of RAM in it and I was shocked how visually superior it was, and by "superior" I mean that Lara's Breasts were actually round, as opposed to these

lara210-640x480.jpg

things...

I remember I got TR for free with my Diamond Graphics Card which I believe had 16 MB of RAM in it and I was shocked how visually superior it was, and by "superior" I mean that Lara's Breasts were actually round, as opposed to these

lara210-640x480.jpg

things...

Wow! I played on PS1 and I don't remember that. She's about as blocky as Minecraft character. Look at those shoulders and stomach.

There is a new Humble Bundle.

I'm going to put at least $1 in on this one because I think the Deponia series art style looks great. The only problem is that I already have the first game, Deponia, from a previous Humble Bundle and this one only includes the third game, Goodbye Deponia. I will be missing the second game in the series, Chaos on Deponia.

I've never played the first one and I would think about giving it a shot but I don't like the idea of starting a trilogy knowing I don't have the 2nd game. I'm not paying the $20 Steam is asking for it considering I got the 1st and 3rd games for $1 each from Humble Bundle either.

Sir, You Are Being Hunted looks interesting in the $1 tier too.

Microsoft changing XBox Live Gold plan

ps4 Question

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 6)