Video Game Deals

That Black Ops 3 price is really surprising. Activision has always been hesitant to lower prices on their COD games. Even when a new game releases you sometimes see last year's game on "sale" for $40. Between this and the $15, multiplayer only option on PC they seem to be trying some new things with Black Ops 3.

Edit: to prove my point, here are the current prices for Advanced Warfare on Amazon.
Amazon product ASIN B00VJ3ACZ0

PS4 - $43.95
Xbox One - $37
PC - $49.99

Activision has been bad on prices in general, or at least in terms of sales when compared to companies like Square Enix and Deep Silver. I mean when you're in a position like they are they pretty much can set prices as they see fit. Granted they're not as awful as Nintendo is, but for any of their mildly popular games you're lucky if you can find a discount greater than 50%.

I'm still holding out for a 50% discount on Black Ops 3 season pass, but I doubt that'll show up anytime before Christmas so I'm far from holding my breath.

Activision has been bad on prices in general, or at least in terms of sales when compared to companies like Square Enix and Deep Silver. I mean when you're in a position like they are they pretty much can set prices as they see fit. Granted they're not as awful as Nintendo is, but for any of their mildly popular games you're lucky if you can find a discount greater than 50%.

I'm still holding out for a 50% discount on Black Ops 3 season pass, but I doubt that'll show up anytime before Christmas so I'm far from holding my breath.
If you find this, let me know too.

I mainly got it for the Dreamfall Chapters. I played Dreamfall: The Longest Journey and thought it was pretty good but unfortunately it ended on a MASSIVE cliffhanger.

I didn't know what that game was but I looked it up on Steam and it looks really cool. I wonder if someone who hasn't played the previous games can jump straight into this without feeling lost.

Ehhh.. I'm not sure. It's the third game in a series of story heavy adventure games. I mean I played Dreamfall without playing The Longest Journey and I was okay for the most part but I think you'd have to at least read a catch up or something before you play chapters from what I've read.

Microsoft changing XBox Live Gold plan

ps4 Question

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 6)