Video Game Deals

Even though I still have a PS3 and Vita, and would still play good free games on them, I'd almost be willing to sacrifice getting free games on one of those platforms in favor of better PS4 games.

BroForce is pretty fun. I played the free promo they did when they did a shoot off called ExpendaBros and it was enjoyable. Just one of those simple fun blow up everything games.

But yes I agree that GwG has been far superior. PS+ really should try to get some more AAA releases, but apparently publishers just don't want to let their stuff out there for free. I wouldn't be surprised to see Tomb Raider reboot in the coming months to get people excited for the new one that's coming.

BroForce is pretty fun. I played the free promo they did when they did a shoot off called ExpendaBros and it was enjoyable. Just one of those simple fun blow up everything games.

But yes I agree that GwG has been far superior. PS+ really should try to get some more AAA releases, but apparently publishers just don't want to let their stuff out there for free. I wouldn't be surprised to see Tomb Raider reboot in the coming months to get people excited for the new one that's coming.

PS Plus was much better before the PS4 came out. There were lots of AAA games including high end exclusives like the inFamous and Uncharted games.

Since the PS4 came out it has been basically all indies. Some of them are great, like Rocket League and Binding of Isaac. Many of them have been games I've never heard anyone talk about before their PS Plus announcement though. Many of them aren't talked about even after they are given away for free.

I think Games With Gold has actually gotten much better since the Xbox One release. The 360 offerings have improved and all have backwards compatibility and they have actually offered lots of retail release Xbox One games.

Last edited:
https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/critics’-choice-sale/cid=STORE-MSF77008-CRITICSSALEPS4G?emcid=ps-se-915&utm_medium=Paid_Search&utm_campaign=SEN&utm_source=Google&utm_term=ps-se-915&utm_content=Brand

PSN is having a Critics' Choice sale. There are some decent deals available.

Edit: I do have to wonder what critics are making these choices though. Some of the games are very good but there are a few others that are probably a stretch for this category. I'd like to know what awards this year's Need for Speed won.

PS Plus was much better before the PS4 came out. There were lots of AAA games including high end exclusives like the inFamous and Uncharted games.

Only Infamous 2 and Uncharted 3 have been free for Plus members, but almost every half-way decent SquareEnix game that didn't have "Final Fantasy" in the title has been free for Plus members, including Deus Ex, all the Hitman games to date, all the PS3 Lara Croft/Tomb Raider games, Just Cause 2, Thief, and Sleeping Dogs.

Only Infamous 2 and Uncharted 3 have been free for Plus members, but almost every half-way decent SquareEnix game that didn't have "Final Fantasy" in the title has been free for Plus members, including Deus Ex, all the Hitman games to date, all the PS3 Lara Croft/Tomb Raider games, Just Cause 2, Thief, and Sleeping Dogs.

Plus lots of other great games like Borderlands 2, Bioshock Infinite, and XCOM Enemy Unknown. There were many others. The PS Plus library on PS3 was so much better than what they have been offering on PS4.

Reactions: Zookster
You can get a combo pack of Zombi and Far Cry 4 for PS4 for $20 from Amazon. I think most would agree that $20 for Far Cry 4 is a good deal itself, and you get the added copy of Zombi. In case you've never heard of the game it's an old Wii U game that was ported over to modern consoles not too long ago. And yes, it has to do with zombies. Here's some footage here:

Amazon product ASIN B01BW4EJ2C
You can also get a copy of the Nathan Drake collection for $22 from eBay via Buy.com (It's a legit seller)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/16194207252...&afepn=5335869999&afepn=5335869999&rmvSB=true

Finally, Target is having a BOGO free sale for Ubisoft games. Obviously the higher price will prevail.
http://www.target.com/sb/video-game...9373&afid=Slickdeals+LLC&ref=tgt_adv_xasd0002

That Far Cry 4 and Zombi deal is pretty nice. To bad Target's BOGO Ubisoft sale doesn't include Far Cry Primal and the Division.

FIGURES right after I buy the Xbox One version.. :p

Actually I am surprised how much I'm enjoying BO 3 MP even though I'm horrendous at it and I'm not a huge fan of the weapon progression system.

I like how the GOTY edition is actually CHEAPER than the regular one.

IMPORTANT: Use Promo Code FEBURY-SVINGS-20PERC for an extra 20 percent off

Another odd thing about this sale is that they used Superman from Injustice: God's Among Us to advertise this sale on the GMG home page but that game isn't even part of the sale. As far as I can tell, the only games featuring Superman in this sale are Lego Batman games.

Microsoft changing XBox Live Gold plan

ps4 Question

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 6)