Paramount +

George & Mandy has joined Tracker, Elsbeth, Ghosts and Fire Country as CBS shows in 4K on Paramount +.

I assume more to come, since the Fall Season Premieres are going on for the next two weeks.

Reactions: Howard Simmons
NCIS Sydney and Matlock are also in 4K.
Forgot about those two since I have not watched yet.

I am just amazed that those who pay over $120 a month for their monthly TV Package, do not get the shows in the best quality, while those that pay a lot less do.

Reactions: MikeD-C05
Forgot about those two since I have not watched yet.

I am just amazed that those who pay over $120 a month for their monthly TV Package, do not get the shows in the best quality, while those that pay a lot less do.

Please remember how much many of us appreciate the Hopper series and features.

My 55" living room TV is still a 1080p "dumb" TV, so TV shows in 4K make no difference to me. The channels in my $28-a-month Philo package look great on it :)

Please remember how much many of us appreciate the Hopper series and features.
Since you brought it up.

What makes the Hopper worth paying, roughly $150 a month for, instead of (since you listed the channels you watch a few weeks ago) just paying $30 a month with Philo and a Roku, which would have those same channels plus a unlimited DVR.

• Sad
Reactions: navychop

Bally Sports RSNs Are Reportedly Preparing For Bankruptcy

Hulu Removes Disney Plus?