NCAA Football 2014 season

Pathetic win. Muschamp really needs to go. We're going to get dumptrucked in Alabama(wish it was Wake Forrest) next week.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Pathetic win. Muschamp really needs to go. We're going to get dumptrucked in Alabama(wish it was Wake Forrest) next week.

Be glad it is not Wake Forrest. I mean if we lose to Alabama at least we lost to Alabama. But losing to Wake Forrest....

Be glad it is not Wake Forrest. I mean if we lose to Alabama at least we lost to Alabama. But losing to Wake Forrest....

I'll have to admit I was torn last night, because a loss to Kentucky would of been the end of the Muschamp era.

But, on the other hand people act like he was given the keys to a Ferrari. He wasn't the way Urban Liar neglected his job the last 12 month's he was here. So in all reality Will was handed the keys to a Buick and everyone expected to run like a Ferrari. He just wasn't ready for it.

Watching what is happening in Ohio St, we see that maybe it was not Urban Meyer who led us to the promise land but rather just he was in the right place at the right time. I mean anyone could have won with that team Urban had. You have how many starters in the NFL that was on that team? Harvin? Pouncy twins? Aaron hernendez(ya we know), spikes? Tebow? there are more. Maybe it was not so much a good coach but rather just a great team.

Watching what is happening in Ohio St, we see that maybe it was not Urban Meyer who led us to the promise land but rather just he was in the right place at the right time. I mean anyone could have won with that team Urban had. You have how many starters in the NFL that was on that team? Harvin? Pouncy twins? Aaron hernendez(ya we know), spikes? Tebow? there are more. Maybe it was not so much a good coach but rather just a great team.
Usually its a combination of both ...
Usually if the Coach is around long enough, it's his recruits that are on the field winning the games.

Stupid polls
AP must be out, I just saw the sec gained more teams in the top 15, but when you look at the actual poll to see whos where, they only show 2 games being played ... ?

Looked at one poll that was updated and a team won by 66 points and LOST SPOTS ...

That was the AP.... apparently they are useless as well.

Granted your suppose to win your game if your favored, which they were, but they wern't favored by 60+ points and they lost 2 spots, how does that work ?

Reactions: mccoyrj
The latest coach's poll is out
11of the 14 sec teams are receiving votes
sorry Vandy, Tennessee and Kentucky.
Like I said last week and the week before that, the Coaches poll shouldn't even be a poll, the Coaches don't watch the other teams, they work on only the teams they are playing and thier own team.

Reactions: mccoyrj
They lost spots mostly because the team that upset them got upset themselves. Makes Ohio state look weaker by extension.

In fact bama won and dropped a spot last week. Big deal.

With teams winning and losing all through the poll, that happens sometimes.

NFL Wild Card Picks

The U...Part 2

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts