NCAA College Basketball 2009-10 Season

I didn't watch the game and did not know the score before I even posted that message.

I just looked up Marshall's RPI.

They are #94 in the country out of 347 teams rated. They are ahead of Arizona, Arizona St., 10-2 South Florida, 10-2 Notre Dame, Memphis, Illinois, Boston College, etc.

This will go down because it doesn't include last night's game, but they have hardly been a joke. :p

Sandra

I just looked up Marshall's RPI.

They are #94 in the country out of 347 teams rated. They are ahead of Arizona, Arizona St., 10-2 South Florida, 10-2 Notre Dame, Memphis, Illinois, Boston College, etc.

This will go down because it doesn't include last night's game, but they have hardly been a joke. :p

Sandra

Drexel is #125. :p:D

Watchable games today and tonight:

1:00 PM Long Beach St-Kentucky FS South, ESPN Full Court
7:30 PM Mississippi-West Virginia ESPN 2

...and anyone who may be going for 2,000 wins tonight. :)

Enjoy!

Sandra

Watchable games today and tonight:

1:00 PM Long Beach St-Kentucky FS South, ESPN Full Court
7:30 PM Mississippi-West Virginia ESPN 2

...and anyone who may be going for 2,000 wins tonight. :)

Enjoy!

Sandra

:up

That Kentucky was closer than I would have liked, but they still won.

Moore, Charles help No. 1 UConn beat Stanford - College Women's Basketball - Rivals.com

Wake me up when UConn loses a game.

I like women's college basketball, but it's too damn predictable.

In the last 15 years, only 4 teams not named Tennessee or UConn have won it all.

Please don't tell my sisterhood I said this, but I simply cannot watch women's basketball at any level. The game is too slow and the vast majority of the girls are too unathletic.

It's just not fun.

Sandra

Congrats Ramy, your 2000 wins were mostly acculated by:

a racist
a drunk
a cheater
...and the squid just to add on.

:D

Adolph Rupp was born to Mennonite parents in Halstead Kansas. He learned from Phog Allen at the University of Kansas. Most of our forefathers lived in a different time and the description you gave could be for most of "The Greatest Generation" who faced both the Great Depression and WWII. Our President's grandparents were of the same mold. To simplify a man's life in a few words is not of the best advice.:D

This weekend's watchable game:

Saturday
3:30 PM West Virginia - Seton Hall CBS

You guys are on your own next week, on Saturday we leave for CABO!!! A surprise courtesy of my fiance'...I've never been there.

I cannot wait for warm temperatures again...:love

Sandra

Good slate of games this weekend.

Sat
Notre Dame @ #10 Connecticut 12:00 ESPNU
Pitt @ #5 Syracuse 12:00 Big East Network
Gonzaga vs Illinois 1:00 CBS Regional (game in Chicago)
Louisville @ #3 Kentucky 3:30 CBS
#8 Villanova @ Marquette 3:30 ESPN2
#1 Kansas @ #17 Temple 5:30 ESPN2
#11 Michigan St @ #25 Northwestern 6:30 Big Ten Network

Sun
#21 Clemson @ #7 Duke 7:45 FSN

Last edited by a moderator:
Louisville-Kentucky is off to a rough start. 6 fouls and 2 T's in the first 45 secs. Kentucky is one dirty team.

Louisville-Kentucky is off to a rough start. 6 fouls and 2 T's in the first 45 secs. Kentucky is one dirty team.

Whatever. Because one guy does something stupid they are all dirty? I don't think so. Cousins should have been thrown out of the game no doubt.

LSU's Tiger Stadium to Feature Purple Field Turf in '10

Tiger Woods Will Play Masters

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)