NCAA College Basketball 2009-10 Season

What an impressive win for Kansas............beating a ranked Temple team on the road by 32 points!!! :eek:

That is impressive, and next week's game at Tennessee doesn't look like quite the showdown it originally did.

This is turning into a good year for what I consider the "Big Six" of college basketball royalty.

Kansas, Kentucky, UNC and Duke all appear poised to make serious Final Four runs.

OTOH, UCLA and Indiana will be lucky to make the tournament.

This is turning into a good year for what I consider the "Big Six" of college basketball royalty.

Kansas, Kentucky, UNC and Duke all appear poised to make serious Final Four runs.

OTOH, UCLA and Indiana will be lucky to make the tournament.
UCLA will be lucky to make any tournament. They are awful.

I don't know if Carolina has a FF in them this year, and I'll guarantee you dook doesn't. Texas, though, is for real.

Bill what is going on with BC? They lost to Maine today, and already have losses to Rhode Island and Harvard...again! :eek: I'm sure they'll turn into giant killers once ACC play gets going but they are reserving a spot on the bubble pretty early. Those losses are serious RPI killers.

Bill what is going on with BC? They lost to Maine today, and already have losses to Rhode Island and Harvard...again! :eek: I'm sure they'll turn into giant killers once ACC play gets going but they are reserving a spot on the bubble pretty early. Those losses are serious RPI killers.

Typical BC! :rolleyes:

Playing up or down to their opponent's level............except this year they took it to another level!

Tune into SportsCenter for this highlight. Florida won on a 75 foot shot at the buzzer to beat NC State.

Xavier and Wake Forest are in a 2nd OT while the featured game between Clemson and dook goes unseen. Nice going by FSN once again. I wish there were an ESPN Ocho. This FSN crap has got to end. :mad:

Whatever. Because one guy does something stupid they are all dirty? I don't think so. Cousins should have been thrown out of the game no doubt.

Flipped on that game for a few minutes and what shocked me was that the refs went to see the video and they did not toss the guy. As bad as I think the football refs are, the guys calling that game were either: A) the worlds lousiest basketball officials or B) bought and paid for (the fix was in). After looking at my DVR buffer, I am voting for option B. :(

There has to be a way to get rid of dirty and / or incompetent officials. These guys ruin the games.

Louisville-Kentucky is off to a rough start. 6 fouls and 2 T's in the first 45 secs. Kentucky is one dirty team.

Was the entire UNC team dirty back when Rasheed Wallace played? I don't think they were. I'll admit Cousins can be a loose cannon and he certainly has some maturity issues. But I wouldn't lump the entire UK team as dirty. Both teams came into that game with the intentions of playing "chippy". It started before the game when there was a lot trash talking and UL went further with it by not coming out when introducing the starting lineups. This was not a fun game to watch at all. I'm happy that UK came out on top though.

Oh how it must suck to be an NC State fan. This was their second buzzer beating loss in the last week. :haha:haha:haha

Last edited by a moderator:
College of Charleston just beat North Carolina :haha

EPIC FAILfor the Tar Heels

Seriously... Charleston?!

Wow.... just wow.
No argument from me. That was pitiful. We may be the most overrated team in the country right now. 10 McDonald's AA's and we lose to a .500 team from the Southern Conference. I wish Roy Williams would lock our guys in a dark room for all the missed lay ups and free throws. :mad:

LSU's Tiger Stadium to Feature Purple Field Turf in '10

Tiger Woods Will Play Masters

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)