2011 SEC Football (Home of 7 of 13 BCS Championships including the last 5)

Kind of like how some of us feel about 1-1 hockey or soccer games. Some find it exciting, some find it boring. Based on your interests.
Exactly.
To be honest, it doesnt matter the score in either of those two sports. They bore me to tears.

Exactly.
To be honest, it doesnt matter the score in either of those two sports. They bore me to tears.
Also largely based on if you are a fan of one of the teams. I bet the odds are pretty good she has been riveted to 1-0 games where her favorite teams are involved, then called it a great pitching duel, great goal play, etc. Bet she wasn't thinking about hari-kari with a butter knife then. :D

You wouldn't hear near this much bitching about such a boring game form people if it was one of their teams playing. ;)

Also largely based on if you are a fan of one of the teams. I bet the odds are pretty good she has been riveted to 1-0 games where her favorite teams are involved, then called it a great pitching duel, great goal play, etc. Bet she wasn't thinking about hari-kari with a butter knife then. :D

You wouldn't hear near this much bitching about such a boring game form people if it was one of their teams playing. ;)

I have the MLB, NFL, NBA, NFL and college basketball packages with DirecTV. I watch games that my teams are not playing in ALL the time. It's what we do.

I've seen many exciting high scoring and low scoring games in all sports. It's not about that.

I'm sorry...that football game was just boring for me no matter how you rationalize it. I wish it wasn't. And I do NOT want to see a rematch in a championship game.

Sandra

I have the MLB, NFL, NBA, NFL and college basketball packages with DirecTV. I watch games that my teams are not playing in ALL the time. It's what we do.

I've seen many exciting high scoring and low scoring games in all sports. It's not about that.

I'm sorry...that football game was just boring for me no matter how you rationalize it. I wish it wasn't. And I do NOT want to see a rematch in a championship game.

Sandra
I'm sorry you didn't enjoy it. Some of us did.

Somebody posted this on an LSU fan site. Thought it was kind of funny...and creative. Chizik next to the Bama fan made me laugh. Sorry Smith. ;) :D

LSU_vs_Bama.gif

Somebody posted this on an LSU fan site. Thought it was kind of funny...and creative. Chizik next to the Bama fan made me laugh. Sorry Smith. ;) :D

LSU_vs_Bama.gif

LOL Yeah I'd hate to be that Bama fan guy sitting there that CBS put the camera on several times with tears in his eyes. But that's one of the best thigns to watch when a home team is losing is the faces of fans...priceless (been there done that for sure)

I heard that people were saying if Luck was in the SEC he wouldn't be as good, well I think he would be better. He would have better WRs and a better O Line plus his defense would need him to win the games all the time.

I bet Alabama or LSU would live to have him.

Sent from my Galaxy using SatelliteGuys

I heard that people were saying if Luck was in the SEC he wouldn't be as good, well I think he would be better. He would have better WRs and a better O Line plus his defense would need him to win the games all the time.

Sent from my Galaxy using SatelliteGuys

I agree.

I agree too, especially the bold part.

That was the "game of the century," all right - the 19th century.

Neither of those teams could recruit an overhyped 5* ZOMG place kicker? Alabama even has 2 crappy ones? Wow.

Since you're here, how's UConn doing? Bowl eligible yet? :)

Really? why turn what he said back onto UConn when this is the SEC football thread? I don't get you guys...you won't stick to the subject but when someone is critical of your awesome SEC teams you get all bent.... he's not trolling, he's making a pretty good and pretty typical opinion of the game if you ask me but then again I've already said what needed to be said and that is I pulled for LSU and they won.. good job, still a over hyped game and boring to boot.

Really? why turn what he said back onto UConn when this is the SEC football thread? I don't get you guys...you won't stick to the subject but when someone is critical of your awesome SEC teams you get all bent.... he's not trolling, he's making a pretty good and pretty typical opinion of the gameif you ask me but then again I've already said what needed to be said and that is I pulled for LSU and they won.. good job, still a over hyped game and boring to boot.
You seemed stressed. Let me help you out. This is what Hancox posted:

That was the "game of the century," all right - the 19th century.

Neither of those teams could recruit an overhyped 5* ZOMG place kicker? Alabama even has 2 crappy ones? Wow.

As for the first line of his post, everyone knows there is a "Game of the Century" every year. I thought his 19th century crack was funny. As for the second line, LSU's kickers were perfect for the night. The Alabama kickers missed very low percentage kicks that were all around 50 yards, while another shorter one was blocked. To bash the kickers means you're either ignorant of those facts or just joking. I assumed Hancox was joking again, so I ribbed him back. I'm sure he got it, even though you obviously didn't. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Getting around the NFL blackout

Wings blackout on CI

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts