Video Game Deals

If they were also discounting the season pass 50% for those of us who already own the game I would consider buying it. I am still playing the game once or twice per week and some of the future DLC maps, like The Death Star, sound really cool.

I'm not paying $50 for the season pass though. Just like with Battlefield 3 and Battlefield 4 I expect it to be discounted pretty frequently after some of the expansion packs start to hit.

In addition to the free copy of Need for Speed yourbeliefs mentioned above, Origin is also running a sale on EA published games.

https://www.origin.com/en-us/store/deals/sale/publishersale

The highlights for me are probably Star Wars Battlefront for $29.99, Dragon Age Inquisition: GOTY Edition for $29.99, and Battlefield 4 Premium Edition for $19.99. The Premium Edition of Battlefield 4 comes with the base game and all DLC.

Edit: There is also the Ultimate Edition of Star Wars Battlefront on sale for $80. This comes with the base game and the $50 season pass.

Dragon Age Inquisition: GOTY Edition is on sale for PS4 on the PSN with week for $23.99, and that's for anyone, not just Plus members.
https://store.playstation.com/#!/en...um=&utm_source=&utm_campaign=&emcid=CHI000004

Also Mass Effect 3 story level DLCs are up to 70% off this week for anyone.

It's too bad we don't do more SatGuys group games. I remember back in 2010 we'd have like weekly games of Call of Duty and Halo, and then they just stopped. I mean I had to drop out because it was around this time my first child was born but we'd have like 4+ people easily. Honestly this whole section used to be a LOT more active and then it fell off. Too bad. We should try to build it back up again IMO.

That sounds like a lot of fun. I'd be interested as long as I can find the time.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/208650/

Batman Arkham Knight is the Steam deal of the day. It's a great game but buy at your own risk. The PC version still has issues that will never be fixed. They weren't bad enough to keep me from enjoying it but if I had to do it all over again I would probably buy the PS4 or Xbox One version instead.

If your machine can run it decently then at that price it's worth it I suppose. I mean on my GTX 960 I had to lock the framerate to 30, but at the same time doing that it ran fine and I was used to that anyways for that game. Also if it runs like complete junk you have 2 hours/weeks to return it, so if it runs awful just get your money back. But yeah if you ONLY have a PC then this isn't too bad.

This really came out of nowhere. I was looking at my Twitter feed and all these Steam deals came up and I was like "Why is so much stuff on sale?" only to find out later it was part of this.

For some reason Lunar (Chinese) New Year is the new Black so to speak. I've seen things for it everywhere. I mean I've been aware of it for a while because my wife is Chinese but it's like this year it's "in." Hell you can even buy Lunar New Year themed Best Buy Gift Cards.

Not much appealing for me though in this sale, for no other reason than I've bought most of the stuff I want already. Still need SOMA to hit 50% off.

This really came out of nowhere. I was looking at my Twitter feed and all these Steam deals came up and I was like "Why is so much stuff on sale?" only to find out later it was part of this.

For some reason Lunar (Chinese) New Year is the new Black so to speak. I've seen things for it everywhere. I mean I've been aware of it for a while because my wife is Chinese but it's like this year it's "in." Hell you can even buy Lunar New Year themed Best Buy Gift Cards.

Not much appealing for me though in this sale, for no other reason than I've bought most of the stuff I want already. Still need SOMA to hit 50% off.

There is also a Lunar New Year event going on in Heroes of the Storm right now. Apparently it's a big deal.

I grabbed Cities Skylines and The Binding of Issac: Rebirth/Afterbirth bundle so far.

Amazon is matching most of the PSN digital deals, so if you prefer to purchase through them as opposed to PSN you can (they'll generate a digital code for you.)

Dead Rising 3 and Sunset Overdrive are both $14.99 at Toys R Us. I never think of Toys R Us when I'm looking for game deals but apparently they have some good prices from time to time.

Microsoft changing XBox Live Gold plan

ps4 Question

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 6)