THE BOYS are back.

Ratings are up-

Amazon has announced that the first three episodes of the new season released last week saw an increase of 21% in viewership over its first four days compared to the similar three-episode, third-season launch.

Supersized episode 5 was easily the most INSANE, bloodiest, yet funniest of the whole series. Even the music under the closing credits cracked me up. Jefferey Dean Morgan was brief, but hysterical.

Last edited:
Reactions: MikeD-C05
Loved the killer chickens and flying sheep. Cracked me up. Hughie and his dad's story was sad. Homelander is rubbing off on his teen son. He is becoming more like Homelander every day.

I think I'm 4 episodes into the season. The writing is getting lazy. They are repeating plot devices way too often, and it feels like they are squeezing things in as if they cut out other ideas but didn't want to drop the idea completely. Most of the characters in general are just inconsistent. No one learns anything, everyone is stuck in neutral. And they are twisting Starlight's character in a manner that isn't consistent with the previous information provided about her. Just tossing it in to propel the plot.

I think I'm 4 episodes into the season. The writing is getting lazy. They are repeating plot devices way too often, and it feels like they are squeezing things in as if they cut out other ideas but didn't want to drop the idea completely. Most of the characters in general are just inconsistent. No one learns anything, everyone is stuck in neutral. And they are twisting Starlight's character in a manner that isn't consistent with the previous information provided about her. Just tossing it in to propel the plot.
I do not agree. I think it's the best (and funniest) season yet.

• Haha
Last week I really started to tune this out and was wondering if I'd finish the season. Just some jokes like mentioned above are just too real and real life is plenty.

This episode tonight, felt like one of the better of the season. Everything felt like it had a purpose, stories moving along.

Really feels like they're giving a few different big characters sendoffs, letting them say their goodbyes, explaining some missing backstory elements, showing them kind of getting their things in order, etc.

I trust that was the Season 4 Finale… Wow! 🤯

Yup...and they changed the name of the ep...

Amazon has changed the title of The Boys season 4 finale and released an accompanying trigger warning after eerie parallels to real world events. Following the attempted assassination on trump on July 13, 'Assassination Run' is now titled 'Season Four Finale'.

Yeah, I didn't see the whole super with the 10 ft elephant penis making a come back in this episode. Poor Mother's milk. He just can't seem to escape being the butt of all the penis jokes and semen references in this series. Herogasm was hilarious when he got "slimed" by the little guy who then grew life size as he walked by and then Milk opened the door to get a towel and he gets buried in "literally milk" from head to toe. I laughed so hard after rewatching that episode again before I started this season. :biggrin

Reactions: Foxbat

Star Trek: Strange New Worlds

snowpiercer