Panasonic TVs return to the US with a huge 85 inch Mini LED screen

I was never a Panasonic or Fire TV fan. I like my Android Sony and two Hisenses I have.

IMO, Sony is the best brand for performance and quality, TCL and Hisense are the best budget brands. I always buy Android OS.

Reactions: John2021
I was never a Panasonic or Fire TV fan. I like my Android Sony and two Hisenses I have.

IMO, Sony is the best brand for performance and quality, TCL and Hisense are the best budget brands. I always buy Android OS.
The TCL QM8 is a big jump forward for them, many reviews says it is the best TV released this year, especially for the price point.

I bought the 98”, only costs $4000, such a great picture for the price point.

Reactions: AZ. and John2021

i'm not a fire t.v. fan i like the google os it's the closet thing to the nvidia shield or apple t.v. rokus seem to be to slow clunky and broken. i know alot of people wanted the pannys back in the us!!! i'll keep paying the sony tax for the processing power. it will be interesting to see em go head to head though. we have a A90J oled sony and an x900h and the x900h is dam near the oled as far as the pq not that much of a difference. we have a panny 4k player the app store on that sucks panny should be ashamed of themselves for that though it makes an awsome disc spinner it's right up there with the oppo's

Reactions: dishdude
Be interested to see them in action.

As to the Fire tv built in system, that is irrelevant to me, as I never use the built in software for streaming, much preferring the apple tv.

This could be good as long as Panasonic offers Dolby Vision (something that Samsung refuses to do).

HDR10+ content isn't easy to find.

This could be interesting. My friend is an ISF Charter Member and is contracted by Dolby Vision for manufacturer certification. He has high praise for the Panasonic OLED. I haven't heard much on the LED. It seems to be priced right around the Sony Bravia 7, which I have been eyeing to replace my 940C.

S~

This could be good as long as Panasonic offers Dolby Vision (something that Samsung refuses to do).

HDR10+ content isn't easy to find.
It seems the mini led model and oled models will support dolby vision and hdr10. Says nothing about things like HLG or those settings

I'm surprised that they went with FireTV OS across the product line.
Is it? It’s a fairly popular streaming OS and it sets them apart from the competitors.

I doubt many buy a tv based on the built in streamlining OS personally. Maybe I’m wrong.

Is it? It’s a fairly popular streaming OS and it sets them apart from the competitors.

I doubt many buy a tv based on the built in streamlining OS personally. Maybe I’m wrong.

My last purchase was between Sony and LG. PART of my decision to go with Sony was LG's use of webOS. I had read a lot critical of that OS. Even to the point of certain apps not being available on the LG. Probably time to examine all the options in a few more years. Hopefully Panasonic will be another option.

I'm in the market and will check them out. I don't care about built in apps. I could live with Fire if I had to though.

My last purchase was between Sony and LG. PART of my decision to go with Sony was LG's use of webOS. I had read a lot critical of that OS. Even to the point of certain apps not being available on the LG. Probably time to examine all the options in a few more years. Hopefully Panasonic will be another option.
One of our friends just bought an LG g4 not even a month old and already there having issues there gonna take it back and get a sony

I'm in the market and will check them out. I don't care about built in apps. I could live with Fire if I had to though.
I'm interested in seeing what people say about the processing power it has and what the pq is like compared to sony!!! One of the reasons I stick with Sony is there processors.

Warning on 85" TVs