SOLD!! Lot of 2 RCA video coax splitters/amplifiers

comfortably_numb

Dogs have owners, cats have staff
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Nov 30, 2011
Kansas City / Las Vegas
10 db gain. One is new in box. The other works fine.

These will split your OTA or FM signal 4 ways and also give the signal a boost.

Free to a good home, just pay shipping.

IMG_5102.jpeg

Reactions: Pepper and FTA4PA
Sending you a PM.

I'm at the end of my sanity trying to get a decent signal from one of my local channels and maybe this is what I need. I recently replaced my outdoor antenna and according to the dish OTA module the signal went from ~70% (yellow) to 100% (green) but it still pixelates.

Reactions: comfortably_numb
Sending you a PM.

I'm at the end of my sanity trying to get a decent signal from one of my local channels and maybe this is what I need. I recently replaced my outdoor antenna and according to the dish OTA module the signal went from ~70% (yellow) to 100% (green) but it still pixelates.
You absolutely can have a "signal level" of 100%, YET, your "signal QUALITY" can be much less, and be the cause of your pixelation. IF that's your issue, more amplification will NOT help. You might need to improve the aim of your antenna, or even need a different or larger antenna.

• Wow
Reactions: Pepper
You absolutely can have a "signal level" of 100%, YET, your "signal QUALITY" can be much less, and be the cause of your pixelation. IF that's your issue, more amplification will NOT help. You might need to improve the aim of your antenna, or even need a different or larger antenna.
You may be on to something. Unfortunately, due to lack of WAF I haven't been able to climb on the roof and mount the thing to the chimney up there, so I'm stuck with a 10-foot pole in the back yard. There are a lot of houses and trees so finding the ideal direction with all the obstacles may be a challenge.

You may be on to something. Unfortunately, due to lack of WAF I haven't been able to climb on the roof and mount the thing to the chimney up there, so I'm stuck with a 10-foot pole in the back yard. There are a lot of houses and trees so finding the ideal direction with all the obstacles may be a challenge.
Do what I do, wait until the wife leaves for a day to do something, and put it up there then. Don't tell her anything, and wait and see IF she even notices... Mine usually does NOT. Then, if she does, she thinks it's been up there all this time anyway. Don't tell her otherwise, IF she questions it, act like it's been up there for years...

Do what I do, wait until the wife leaves for a day to do something, and put it up there then. Don't tell her anything, and wait and see IF she even notices... Mine usually does NOT. Then, if she does, she thinks it's been up there all this time anyway. Don't tell her otherwise, IF she questions it, act like it's been up there for years...
Lol, living on the edge.

WANTED Ku dual LNBFs - standard (LO 10750)