something installer told me

Status
Please reply by conversation.

johninillinois

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 20, 2004
i had my new 72.5 installed on friday afternoon and he arrived at about 4:30 and doing a fast site survey and was all was excellent we went to the truck and came back shortly with the new dish assembled and ready to go.

i have a new phase III dish installed on a pipe next to my old 6 x 8 pole in the yard where i had my dish 500 installed. after a short time with a finder he was done and did a complete rewire of the phase III just to have new ends and wire in place and to troubleshoot and to avoid problems later he told me. as i asked for a 3 receiver to be added he also had a new receiver for me and i had ran dual rg-6 to the site earlier in the week and was ready for him with no end in place.

he then went to the house and put the tivo on channel 100 to download and a moment later the bird was found with no problems. as i have just purchased a new high def monitor and have no receiver as yet he told me they are finding out a new filter may be necessary for all the new high def receiver used :) :) :)

johninillinois said:
as i have just purchased a new high def monitor and have no receiver as yet he told me they are finding out a new filter may be necessary for all the new high def receiver used :) :) :)

but what did he say the filter was for or is supposed to do?

The following models of IRDs require an inline filter in order to properly work with a 6x8 multiswitch.

RCA DTC210
Samsung SIR-S300W
Samsung SIR-S310W
Samsung SIR-TS360

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Flat coax powering multiswitch

local channels

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts