New Genie Menus Coming in July

No. I'm referring to the channel numbers on the left of the guide logos would be alot better. I agree the ads are annoying as all hell for crap I'll never order 😒. I wish they would go away also. What's even more annoying is downloading a show to binge watch and there's 40-50 episodes and you have to fight with the genie to delete it. You should not have to keep pressing the red button over and over to delete them!!
Last I heard, if you recorded something on YTTB, you chose the name and it recorded the whole series, from S1 Ep 1 thru S24 Ep 24 ...
Why, I have No Idea ...

Does it still do that, or did they fix that ?

I don't know.

So, essentially, its not much different.

What's even more annoying is downloading a show to binge watch and there's 40-50 episodes and you have to fight with the genie to delete it. You should not have to keep pressing the red button over and over to delete them!!
Multiple episodes of a show on a Genie goes into a folder. You can delete the folder once and it deletes all episodes in that folder.

Reactions: lordodogg
Last I heard, if you recorded something on YTTB, you chose the name and it recorded the whole series, from S1 Ep 1 thru S24 Ep 24 ...
Why, I have No Idea ...

Does it still do that, or did they fix that ?

I don't know.

So, essentially, its not much different.
The way YTTV dvr works is that it records everything. No options to only record new episodes.

They don't have the option since you aren't really recording it, just getting a link to the common recording. So it's not really needed but yes it is annoying. They do have filters that show only new episodes you haven't watched. You can also mark past seasons as watched.

I prefer the DTV dvr but I and the family are managing fine after just switching.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

Am21 and HS17