Paris 2024 Olympics Dish App

dweber

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jul 29, 2005
Plain City, OH
Dish has finally added an App for the Paris Olympics. The app shows the Medal count, today’s events schedule, upcoming events, and Recorded events.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Strange. I have been playing with it for the past few weeks in Beta and it has always worked fine.

I am not home to test it now though unfortunately. Won’t be home until tomorrow night.

Reactions: charlesrshell
And just thinking here out loud, but later this afternoon is Uplink Time... perhaps the public version has not been uplinked yet. (But will today)

its a nice app the team did a good job on it. It WILL work soon. :D

The uplink removed Channel 237, the info about LAFF being moved. However, before the uplink occurred, the slate was changed to say that 146 is going to have the Olympic App and to visit MyDISH for more information. There is nothing on that page though. It is now Channel 147, 207, called PARIS

Also goofy that it is on 207 along with Newsnation - I don't ever recall two separate channels having the same number (excluding the SD/HD duplicate setup)

There are also 2 HD channels, 297 and 298, called Paris 1 and Paris 2, that are currently signed off.

The uplink removed Channel 237, the info about LAFF being moved. However, before the uplink occurred, the slate was changed to say that 146 is going to have the Olympic App and to visit MyDISH for more information. There is nothing on that page though. It is now Channel 147, 207, called PARIS

Also goofy that it is on 207 along with Newsnation - I don't ever recall two separate channels having the same number (excluding the SD/HD duplicate setup)

There are also 2 HD channels, 297 and 298, called Paris 1 and Paris 2, that are currently signed off.

I'm showing the app link on 208 (same as CNBC??), not 207.

I'm seeing 204 as "PARIS - Press Select for Olympics Info".

DISH Announces New TV Bundle

Rv set up Dish 1000 Wallys