CW Norfolk ??

I know the AM21's went Way up in price awhile back.
DIRECTV hasn't offered the AM21(N) in a long time. Most recently, they have offered the Local Channel Connector (LCC) that came out five years ago.

The mind-boggling part is that DIRECTV is telling dtv757 that he's "not eligible". Maybe they're saving any LCCs they have for WABC and KABC viewers?

The delivered price for a complete AM21 setup starts at $89.98 on eBay.

The LCC starts at $75.79 on eBay.

Watch out for the units that don't come with a power supply.

Reactions: dtv757
Retention transfered me and tech support also said I didn't have any offers for LCC

DIRECTV hasn't offered the AM21(N) in a long time. Most recently, they have offered the Local Channel Connector (LCC) that came out five years ago.

The mind-boggling part is that DIRECTV is telling dtv757 that he's "not eligible". Maybe they're saving any LCCs they have for WABC and KABC viewers?

My point was don't get screwed paying $2-300 for an AM21.
I have used both, they seem to work the same.

Start TV is now testing on channel 9084, it has also been testing on the stream server for the past 2 weeks.

It will be on channel 84 after they move IDEA to a new number.

Does any member know the specifications for the missing power supplies on eBay for the LLC? I can see in the picture of one on eBay 5V 1A. I would be concerned about whether it was positive or negative center conductor. I have blow things out due to not knowing what I am doing.

I asume its reserved for markets with a dispute (mission / Disney O&O markets )...

i would keep calling in and playing russian roullete and getting some csr torture until you get someone that knows what your talking about!!! and if that don't work maybe threaten to cancel that might get em moving. last time we called in we had a rep thaty had no clue what local channels were i had to school her on em and still had no clue :D :shh

i would keep calling in and playing russian roullete and getting some csr torture until you get someone that knows what your talking about!!! and if that don't work maybe threaten to cancel that might get em moving. last time we called in we had a rep thaty had no clue what local channels were i had to school her on em and still had no clue :D :shh
I've been thru that too, I ended up calling and asking for Tech Support as they Know what is going on as far as product goes, much better than a CSR

Reactions: Foxbat and John2021
I've been thru that too, I ended up calling and asking for Tech Support as they Know what is going on as far as product goes, much better than a CSR
don't he have a genie 2 that adaptor won't even work with it he would need to go back to an HR-54

Music Choice gone or down?

September Free Previews