NFL 2024-2025 Season

Just curious, We've been told that the Streaming service covers everything that the Network would have ...

NBC may not carry the Peacock games, but Peacock Will carry the NBC games .... right ?
Yes, Peacock will have a exclusive game-

Peacock (NBCUniversal) will exclusively stream the Week 1 game in São Paulo, Brazil on Friday, Sept. 6. This contest, the NFL's first-ever regular season game in South America, will also mark the first Friday night game on opening weekend in over 50 years. The Philadelphia Eagles are the designated team, though their opponent and other details on the game are to be announced at a later date.

Will also have exclusive Big Ten Games.

Yes, Peacock will have a exclusive game-

Peacock (NBCUniversal) will exclusively stream the Week 1 game in São Paulo, Brazil on Friday, Sept. 6. This contest, the NFL's first-ever regular season game in South America, will also mark the first Friday night game on opening weekend in over 50 years. The Philadelphia Eagles are the designated team, though their opponent and other details on the game are to be announced at a later date.

Will also have exclusive Big Ten Games.
A Big Nothing ....

Do you Really want your team playing in a different country, on a NONE NFL night .... just to be First ???

Hard Pass on my teams.

Also, I'm not signing up for services just to watch my team, so they can play Out of the country ...

What Does the NFL REALLY think they are doing ?

They have tried having leagues in other countries before and they gave up ...

Its a Shame they keep going down that same road.

A Big Nothing ....

Do you Really want your team playing in a different country, on a NONE NFL night .... just to be First ???

Hard Pass on my teams.

Also, I'm not signing up for services just to watch my team, so they can play Out of the country ...

Expanding the brand internationally. This isn't for your sake, it is for increasing video transmission rates and additional bonuses regarding memorabilia sales abroad.

The NFL is getting close to a saturation point within the US. So if they want growth, they need to seek outside the US. Much like how the EPL seeks such things outside of England... just that they aren't dumb enough to hold regular season games outside of England (and Wales occasionally). The problem with NFL games is that preseason games are stupid, so there is little reason to watch one. Meanwhile, people are willing to pay to watch EPL teams play stateside or in Asia.

Reactions: AZ. and meStevo
A Big Nothing ....

Hard Pass on my teams.

Seems like you are just complaining because you wish to and do not like how things are changing

You have already informed me previously that you subscribe to Peacock, so why the *****fest?

Reactions: osu1991 and meStevo

Finding ways to make more money. They're pretty good at this, and the end result is players get more money. So as long as revenue sharing and salary cap continue to function like they do now, no problem with that as long as the product on the field isn't materially affected.

I don't believe these two things are not connected really.

They weren't the NFL

A Big Nothing ....

Hard Pass on my teams.

It's all out of market for me, so don't really care one way or the other. TNF games are more impactful to players and teams than international, and they're not going anywhere.

We can yell at the sky or speak with our wallets. Beyond that, meh. I'd be more concerned about it all if i had this big tailgating routine and am suddenly missing multiple home games or something depriving me of that experience.

Reactions: AZ.
Expanding the brand internationally. This isn't for your sake, it is for increasing video transmission rates and additional bonuses regarding memorabilia sales abroad.

The NFL is getting close to a saturation point within the US. So if they want growth, they need to seek outside the US. Much like how the EPL seeks such things outside of England... just that they aren't dumb enough to hold regular season games outside of England (and Wales occasionally). The problem with NFL games is that preseason games are stupid, so there is little reason to watch one. Meanwhile, people are willing to pay to watch EPL teams play stateside or in Asia.
If they Really want to expand, they need to have a whole separate league over where ever they decide they want to impose on people.

Seems like you are just complaining because you wish to and do not like how things are changing

You have already informed me previously that you subscribe to Peacock, so why the *****fest?
I have more than just the NFL I watch on Peacock so it doesn't matter.

Finding ways to make more money. They're pretty good at this, and the end result is players get more money. So as long as revenue sharing and salary cap continue to function like they do now, no problem with that as long as the product on the field isn't materially affected.

I don't believe these two things are not connected really.

They weren't the NFL

It's all out of market for me, so don't really care one way or the other. TNF games are more impactful to players and teams than international, and they're not going anywhere.

We can yell at the sky or speak with our wallets. Beyond that, meh. I'd be more concerned about it all if i had this big tailgating routine and am suddenly missing multiple home games or something depriving me of that experience.
Its all Out Of Market for me as well.
I usually will at least take a look and see what the Lions are doing, hoping they do well every year, but it was Them when I was a child that drove me elsewhere ...

I have more than just the NFL I watch on Peacock so it doesn't matter.
Then why complain, you already have it, not costing any extra then.

I'd be more concerned about it all if i had this big tailgating routine and am suddenly missing multiple home games or something depriving me of that experience.
There's the rub. fans only get 8 times to enjoy their team a Year.
Their search for more revenue is what it is. but this sport does not travel well.
too few games. shortage of QB's etc

There's the rub. fans only get 8 times to enjoy their team a Year.
Depends on the team, first there is pre-season, then of course playoffs, also the NFC will have nine regular season home games in the 2024 season.

Patriots are ready to give their QB an excuse for not winning games.
article said:
Potentially complicating that possibility is the surrounding offensive cast, particularly on the line. The Patriots' top offensive line (minus center David Andrews) was called for eight penalties Sunday, and there was also one bad shotgun snap, another botched center-quarterback exchange and a blocking miscue on the play in which Brissett was sacked. Four of the eight penalties were for aligning incorrectly -- three against left tackle Chukwuma Okorafor and one against right tackle Mike Onwenu.
Brisset, Maye, Zappe... who cares, it is a 5 yd penalty for illegal formation.

I'm sure you enjoy the preseason job interview games.
yet your MLB team has 81 games, your NBA team 41 at home.
but thanks for thinking of me. :hiding:bluesbros:happydance
You could not admit you were wrong on the 8 games post you made.

And yes, those leagues have more games, yet MLB/NBA/NHL players do not have the physical abuse their bodies go though each game as NFL Players do.

But, even with more games, MLB/NBA/NHL ratings do not come close to what the NFL receives.

For example, the last Super Bowl-46 Million Households ( out of 131M Households), the last World Series-4 Million Households average.

Each MLB/NBA regular season game, only 1-3% of the audience, NHL even less, the NFL, depending on the game, 10-15% of the audience.

Having fewer games helps the NFL.

• Sad
Reactions: madmadworld and AZ.

Vegas, the sports town?

2024-2025 NCAA Football Thread