NFL 2024-2025 Season

After a quick look at the NFL schedule, they are Starting the Season again on a Thursday Sept 5th (Balt @ KC)
and actually for some unknown reason have a game scheduled for that FRIDAY as well (GB @ Philly)

If I'm not a GB or Philly fan, I would have NEVER seen that game .... it would have happened and come Sunday I would have said, What ? they played a game on Friday ????

Hope that Doesn't become a normal thing.

Anyways, the 1st Sunday will be Sept 8th.

After a quick look at the NFL schedule, they are Starting the Season again on a Thursday Sept 5th (Balt @ KC)
and actually for some unknown reason have a game scheduled for that FRIDAY as well (GB @ Philly)

If I'm not a GB or Philly fan, I would have NEVER seen that game .... it would have happened and come Sunday I would have said, What ? they played a game on Friday ????

Hope that Doesn't become a normal thing.

Anyways, the 1st Sunday will be Sept 8th.
The Friday game is in Europe.

Both national NBC games.

The Friday game is in Europe.

Both national NBC games.
I didn't realize Brazil was in Europe lol

I actually don't know why they went with a Friday telecast,but the NFL is certainly looking to expand into the South American audience.

I thought the NBC promos said Europe.
The September 6th international game (Packers .vs. Eagles) will be played in Sao Paulo.

The October 6th (Jets .vs. Vikings), 13th (Jaguars .vs. Bears) and 20th (Patriots .vs. Jaguars) international games will be played in London.

The November 10th game (Giants .vs. Panthers) will be in Munich.

All international games will be on NFL Network. According to NBC, the September 6th game will also be shown on Peacock Premium.

I didn't realize Brazil was in Europe lol

I actually don't know why they went with a Friday telecast,but the NFL is certainly looking to expand into the South American audience.
Seeing its Pre Season, I'm good with it ...
The Other games out of the country during the Season, I hate.

So far I don't have any teams I follow playing those 8 am games.

Remember that Peacock is NBC
The whole idea of what is "NBC" is pretty difficult to describe. Suffice it to say that Peacock is NOT NBC (or NBC Sports).

Peacock and the NBC broadcast network have different parents on different branches of the NBCUniveral Media Group.

Reactions: osu1991
The whole idea of what is "NBC" is pretty difficult to describe. Suffice it to say that Peacock is NOT NBC (or NBC Sports).

Peacock and the NBC broadcast network have different parents on different branches of the NBCUniveral Media Group.
It’s produced by NBC sports so it’s technically NBC.

Reactions: Jimbo

Peacock is carrying the NBC Games.

Vegas, the sports town?

2024-2025 NCAA Football Thread