NCAA Football 2008-09 Season

Good teams aren't afraid to play anyone. Only teams that have artificially good records are wimps. Playing Boise St would have been the ONE opportunity Ball St would have had to prove that they are legit. Instead they pussed out and then choked against Buffalo anyway. Now they get to live their dream of playing a 6-6 opponent in a bowl game.

I didn't see Boise State offering to play Ball State in Muncie, In either.

NO .....
I'm tired of the SEC fans that say WE Won when your team was NOT in the game, thats all.
If they're "SEC fans" why can't they say "we won" if the SEC wins?
eusa_think.gif
laughing.gif

Don't worry, soon as tOSU beats an SEC team, whatever it is eating at you about the SEC will go away. Guess you'll just have to deal with it until then. Go Bucknuts! ;)

Looks like the diffenence in this game will be the play of Tebow versus that of Coffee, not Wilson like I thought. When Bama shuts him down running, Tebow seems to be able to put the ball just where it needs to go on tight coverage. When Coffee gets the ball, Florida seems to be struggling to slow him down.

Good game! :up

If they're "SEC fans" why can't they say "we won" if the SEC wins?
eusa_think.gif
laughing.gif

Don't worry, soon as tOSU beats an SEC team, whatever it is eating at you about the SEC will go away. Guess you'll just have to deal with it until then. Go Bucknuts! ;)

haha, thats what I have been trying to say also:up

Bama staying step for step with Florida. I gotta admit, based on the way both played against LSU, I thought Florida would rout 'em. Now they have the momentum and are looking like they might win this thing. :) :up

Is it possible that an undefeated #1 team can be underrated? Nobody has given Alabama any respect, but they as fundamentally sound a team as you will find. Tim Tebow may as well get some popcorn beacuse Nick Saban is turning him into a spectator.

Is it possible that an undefeated #1 team can be underrated? Nobody has given Alabama any respect, but they as fundamentally sound a team as you will find. Tim Tebow may as well get some popcorn beacuse Nick Saban is turning him into a spectator.
I had them underrated, I admit. I think the media did as well. Wasn't Florida favored in this one?

Love him or hate him, Saban knows how to coach. :up

I feel so bad for Alabama, and I absolutely HATE Florida.

I have a sinking feeling that Tebow might win a Heisman on this game.

If Florida wins the national title AND a Heisman, the Gators will jump USC and Notre Dame on my "teams I hate most."

The Gators are just so annoying. They get under my skin.

I can't say I hate Florida but I don't like their spread offense. Tim Tebow is a great college player but he will go down like Jason White as a great college player that won't even get a tryout in the NFL.

Great. Now Florida's going to win and cover. Everyone who took Alabama and the points is about to lose the rent money.

Well, looks like my worst possible nightmare scenario is on the verge of happening.

A few months ago, I said Oklahoma/Florida would be my ultimate worst-case scenario.

Well, I admit- I did call Oklahoma "the modern-day Houston Cougars," but I am sick and tired of the SEC hijacking the national title.

I will root for Oklahoma IF they take care of business tonight.

Well darn. I have two calls that I dont agree with, but cant take anything away from florida or tebow. In any case, good game Bama, and good game Florida. RTR!

Mc Nabb's Yard Vandalized

Alonzo Mourning retires

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)