nbr software bug or not?

cableman2

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 19, 2004
Ok I think I found a bug with the new name based software I need someone else to try the same thing to see if they have the same result. When I do a search from the search history my 522 will always perform the Hard Drive diagnostic cycle that usally takes aprox 10 minutes to complete then reboots. Has anyone else encounterd this with the upgrade or is it just my problem with my machine? :confused:

If two or more people experience the same problem then it must be a bug (at least we can hope it can be fixed by software). I dont see any reason why they couldnt.

My problem seems to have corrected it self I have not had that problem for a couple of days I have tried to reproduce if several time over the weekend. When I had that problem the receiver was recording on at least 1 tuner and I would do a search from my history list the receiver would go into the hard drive diagnostic cycle then reboot when finished. While I was having the problem I was going though and deleting all my old recurring timers and creating new dish passes. Now that my system is pretty well setup and all the dish passes are created I can not seem to recreate the problem over the last few days.

921 Return Policy

Question ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts