Issue with my 322

hinikujim

Original poster
Apr 2, 2005
I went out of town over the Easter holiday, and when I came back, my 322 was stuck on warning message 303: "Your receiver's memory is now being programmed. Do not disturb or unplug your receiver!" I do not know exactly how long it has been stuck there, but I know it was working fine on 3/24. I left on 3/24 and came back on 3/28, but I didn't try to use the receiver until 3/31, when I noticed this error. It has been stuck there ever since. Anybody know how to get around this?

Thanks.

Try unplugging the receiver and plug it back in again if it will not get out of that screen. That is the only choice you have. The receiver may need an RA (Return Authorization) to get replaced.

There was a software upgrade released the past week or so for the 322's and that may have froze up your receiver. In most instances a front panel reset is not enough. Stargazer is correct with the unplug.

Well, it got taken care of for me when the power at my house went out for a couple hours yesterday. It seems to be working fine now. Thanks for all your help.

811 remote stopped working - suggestions?

Time warner Cable no MSG forum

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts