D*probably scamming me

Status
Please reply by conversation.
First, the CSRs told me the same thing that they told him. "You won't have ANY problem getting the waivers!!! You have the SD waivers so you are grandfathered for HD." Well guess what? I got told this not once, not twice, but SEVERAL times.

As for the fee, I don't know, but I've been told so many things, so many times by regular CSRs that I refuse to even talk to anyone but customer retention. I got told the HD story above by a regular CSR SUPERVISOR!!!

Short story is I don't doubt anything it being said by D* just to get people off of the phones now, especially since the leases have started. I bet there is one more pissed off customer base.

Well, other companies have these kinds of scenarios, usually a call center is monitored, either by humans live, or recorded for later access, some even have a computerized word recognition system, which triggers on certain words, like 'cancel' etc.

We could assume some kind of similar system is in place at D*, if so, I do not think the people who monitor the CSR lines want to hear CSRs tell customers things that might cause the customer to not get service or cancel, etc, and the CSRs are aware of this. Naturally this is bad for the customer (getting bad info etc), but CSRs want to keep their jobs.

This is speculation (wrt D*), I do not know if D* has a system like this in place, and/or uses it for this purpose, just a possibility of why the CSR gave that info.

I really don't think that they have that system in place. You get so many answers to the same questions, in so many different ways, that I'm surprised that someone with too much time on their hands hasn't sued them over something stupid.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Issues with D*

Will AT9 function if it's not hitting the 119?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)