BSG Season 3.5 on Scifi, 1/21/07 & 3.0 on UHD 1/27/07

Thanks! :)

I don't know where you could keep away from most people on the Galactica, but I'm sure she must've found someplace to hide out.

Maybe they'll get into that in a future ep. They've got to bring her back into the mix at some point.
I thought she still lived in the brig or did that change? I know she got reinstated as a Galactica officer so I guess that would necessitate a change of quarters.

I thought she still lived in the brig or did that change? I know she got reinstated as a Galactica officer so I guess that would necessitate a change of quarters.

That's one of the questions. Since she was reinstated, is she still living in the brig? Inquiring minds want to know. :D

Shouldn't this be in the other BSG thread? :)

It should be. I thought we were in the other BSG thread! :D

Ok Dfergie, work your moderator magic and move the relevant posts to the "other" 3rd season thread! :)

PS -- I agree with your assessment of Apollo; and I don't think he'd end up as Adama's Exec. Too much conflict there. BEtter off as CAG.

Done...Btw might watch the C-Band version tonight to see PQ differences...

Good for you. Let us know how it differs.

I had the opportunity to watch a upconverted version of Atlantis on the Denver ABC affiliate the other day; it was the most crisp episode of SG:A I have ever seen.

Although I will say that I thought the PQ on Sci Fi for BSG was pretty good last week. Maybe part of the issue at the beginning of the season was the harsh lighting on New Caprica... it made it just not pleasant to look at.

If Tigh goes ballistic, Adama won't have many choices in XO's...Apollo would be the logical choice. The conflict between them could make for some interesting stuff! Of course, I don't think it'll happen either. They need a top-notch CAG and Starbuck is in no (mental) condition to hold that position.

If Sharon, as a sworn-in officer in the fleet is living in that cell still, then Adama isn't thinking. Her and Helo must have quarters somewhere on the Galactica.

Wonder what Roslin thinks of a Cylon as a commissioned officer?

The Cylon saved her butt lol...btw I wonder what happened to the original Boomer's ( re-incarnated of course ) rebellion, it seems like she and Caprica 6 after rebelling just kinda backed off ( I know they were instrumental in saving the humans on new Caprica but...)

Isn't it funny that today humans are trying to get away from earth and in BSG (years into the future and obviously better technology), humans are trying to get back to earth!

This season has been fantastic! The last episodes had such a controversy of looking at human nature. Moore grabs lots of ideas from history and in this one he kind of used the immunity pardon for everyone. Not quite a parallel to what happen after Nazi-Germany was defeated. This is a very controversial topic as there are people that "collaborated" with the enemy but what choices one has sometimes is defined by the different characters BSG presents. Jama, Starbuck, Gaita, Tigh, Roslin, etc... all of them have a different perspective of the invasion by the cylons. The pardon was the best thing that could happen but knowning human nature, it may bite them in the butt later on as there were humans who were comfortable with the cylons. Just as there are those in totalatarian countries who are ok with the regime. We will see where everything leads. I wouldn't put Starbuck in a uniform again until season 4. She is quite messed up psychologically.

In a press release reported in The Futon Critic, Sci Fi reports one of its best months ever.

Here is what they said about BSG:

--In its third season, Battlestar Galactica (season premiere Friday, October 6 at 9PM) is getting younger and outpacing Season 2.5 by +8% among P18-34 and +35% among the P12-17 audience. It is also growing among the female audience, up +20% with F18-34, +20% with F18-49, and +21% with F25-54. To date, Battlestar Galactica's median age is 1.6 years younger than Season 2.5 (40.5 vs. 42.1).

Here is what they said about the Channel in general:

SCI FI has achieved Channel high numbers for October in: P25-54 (646,000), P18-49, (581,000), P18-34 (225,000), HH delivery (834,000), and total viewers (P2+ 1,137,000). Additionally, October 2006 has been the best October ever among the key male demos M18-34 (130,000) and M18-49 (337,000) as well as with key female demos F18-34 (95,000) and F18-49 (243,000).

SCI FI's October prime (M-Su 8-11p) averaged a 0.95 HH rating up +2% vs. October '05. In key demos, SCI FI averaged 581,000 P18-49's (+4% vs. October 2005 558,000) and 646,000 P25-54s (+4% vs. October 2005 619,000).

If Baltar is a Cylon, I'll eat my 622 remote.

I don't see Baltar being a cylon... why even bother having 6 show up and get his security clearances if he was one. He's the guy who had direct access to the defense systems all along.

BUT... i wouldn't put it past the cylons to create a Baltar model, just to screw with his head. ;)

If Baltar is a Cylon, I'll eat my 622 remote.

I don't see Baltar being a cylon... why even bother having 6 show up and get his security clearances if he was one. He's the guy who had direct access to the defense systems all along.

BUT... i wouldn't put it past the cylons to create a Baltar model, just to screw with his head. ;)

Both are excellent points. I like the latter idea a lot; although it seems to me since he has been seeing SIX in his head for what two years... he's already off kilter; probably more so than Starbuck! :)

41,435 Survivors... watching from C-band... don't recall previous figures. A thought occured, I don't remember any bad acting on this show, at all...and Col. Tigh (Saul) this actor deserves an award...

49K is about right. I could pull the second or third episode from season one to be sure, but it was between 48 and 49,000.

Space Station Spacewalk - Live TV

WWE Monday Night Raw & ECW On UHD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts