BSG Season 3.5 on Scifi, 1/21/07 & 3.0 on UHD 1/27/07

I missed the first 10 minutes of the last showing last night, but I still enjoyed it and am waiting for Monday to catch the whole thing... I was glad to see the Chief realize that Gaita was the informant to save him and to see the expressions on the others face's when they realized they had messed up. Also I wonder how long Col. Tigh can hold on to his job before he cracks...

I too was glad to see the Chief realize the mistake...but had it not been for Gaita's and Starbuck's conversation earlier, and her joining the "jury", that piece of information never would've come to light, since Gaita wasn't going to beg.

If Baltar is a Cylon, I'll eat my 622 remote. ;)

Zarrick is a bit of a ruthless b*st*rd, isn't he? He couldn't see Roslin's way out of the situation until she presented it and then he wasn't too pleased. I see trouble on the horizon between the two of them.

I agree, Tigh won't do too well, especially since the amnesty thing would've saved Ellen had he just waited a bit longer (maybe). The guilt and anger will eat at what's left of him. And Starbuck won't buy into the amnesty thing either...she wants blood, and based on her comments to Anders, she doesn't much care whos blood as long as someone pays...

I too was glad to see the Chief realize the mistake...but had it not been for Gaita's and Starbuck's conversation earlier, and her joining the "jury", that piece of information never would've come to light, since Gaita wasn't going to beg.

If Baltar is a Cylon, I'll eat my 622 remote. ;)

Zarrick is a bit of a ruthless b*st*rd, isn't he? He couldn't see Roslin's way out of the situation until she presented it and then he wasn't too pleased. I see trouble on the horizon between the two of them.

I agree, Tigh won't do too well, especially since the amnesty thing would've saved Ellen had he just waited a bit longer (maybe). The guilt and anger will eat at what's left of him. And Starbuck won't buy into the amnesty thing either...she wants blood, and based on her comments to Anders, she doesn't much care whos blood as long as someone pays...

Starbuck is more than a little messed up, for sure, and I agree, she wants blood.

I hadn't thought about Tigh and the amnesty issue. Good point.

Starbuck's been a captive for at least 4 months - killed the guy, what, 6 times? And he just kept coming back (except the last time). Yeah, like Roslin said in her diary..."it's horrifying", and it would be horrifying. She's going to be pretty messed up for awhile, I would imagine.

And Starbuck was already about a quarter of a bubble off level, so she will be messed up likley for the season...

Yep, she's always been a tad off level, so I'm surprised, with everything she's been through, that she's even coherent anymore.

We didn't see Sharon at all in this latest ep. I think I'd be keeping a low profile too, being a Cylon among a fleet-load of angst-ridden humans...

Yep, she's always been a tad off level, so I'm surprised, with everything she's been through, that she's even coherent anymore.

We didn't see Sharon at all in this latest ep. I think I'd be keeping a low profile too, being a Cylon among a fleet-load of angst-ridden humans...

Yeah, way good point. That has to be a story-line they will need to deal with. I would definitely be watching my back if I were her. And since she still WANTS to be human, getting downloaded again would not help her much! :D

Yeah, way good point. That has to be a story-line they will need to deal with. I would definitely be watching my back if I were her. And since she still WANTS to be human, getting downloaded again would not help her much! :D

You know Adama wants to trust her, but he's pretty much stuck. Helo will want everyone to accept her, but she's a CYLON. Tigh trusted her only because he didn't meet with her, Anders did.

I would think she's too far away from the ressurection ship we saw to download if someone kills her. She'd be "toast". ;) (Sorry, I couldn't resist that).

I would think she's too far away from the ressurection ship we saw to download if someone kills her. She'd be "toast". ;) (Sorry, I couldn't resist that).

Again, good point!

She'd still be best keeping a REALLY low profile, and staying in well-traveled parts of the ship :D

It was a newer, better ship...true. Sad to have seen her go like that. But the series name is BSG afterall, not BSP or BSG&P. ;)

I was thinking that when Pegasus went off with the civilian ships and Galactica went into the battle that there was NO WAY Pegasus could be the one that survived, but it was hard to imagine both ships surviving that battle. And like Joe said, given the title of the show, having the more powerful, newer ship under the control of the Admiral's son, just didn't make a lot of sense.

Speaking of which -- any guesses about what Apollo's position will be? Will he go back to being the CAG?

Finally watched today, I agree, great episode, but dark too. Very curious to see what is going to be happening with Baltar and see how long it takes Tigh to loose it totally!

Mike

Given the dark tone of the series, I was half expecting Gaita to be executed, and THEN the fact he was the source come to light, really screwing up the minds of the "jury".

I agree...I knew the Pegasus would have to return to the fight. Four base stars? Even two battlestars were barely a match for them. The exterior of the Galactica still looks really hammered, which is good continuity IMO.

My guess is that Apollo will retain his rank and (after a lot more sessions with a jump rope), will probably return to being the CAG. It makes sense, seeing that there's no other military command available in the fleet (unless Tigh loses it completely and the Galactica is commanded by father and son).

Shouldn't this be in the other BSG thread? :)

Given the dark tone of the series, I was half expecting Gaita to be executed, and THEN the fact he was the source come to light, really screwing up the minds of the "jury".

It came very close to going that way, that's for sure. Had Starbuck not mentioned the dog dish while she was thrashing Gaita, he'd have been spaced too. Indeed, we're seeing some very dark places in the lives of the Galactica crew right now. However, that's pretty much par for the series. It's a dark show, with not a lot of hope, light or laughter in it...at least not in the foreseeable future.

Space Station Spacewalk - Live TV

WWE Monday Night Raw & ECW On UHD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)