AL CENTRAL

I didn't know Toronto was known for Pizza? Interesting.

One of my most vivid memories of the first time I visted Toronto was seeing alot of the pizza parlors with Asian cooks baking and serving the pizza!!! Not that there is ANYTHING wrong with that. I mean, here in L.A. and the O.C. it's a given...but in Toronto???? And PIZZA??? I thought it was an interesting match.

The pizza by the way in each place we went to was superb!!!! :up

One of my most vivid memories of the first time I visted Toronto was seeing alot of the pizza parlors with Asian cooks baking and serving the pizza!!! Not that there is ANYTHING wrong with that. I mean, here in L.A. and the O.C. it's a given...but in Toronto???? And PIZZA??? I thought it was an interesting match.

The pizza by the way in each place we went to was superb!!!! :up

Toronto has tons of Asians. Millions of Japanese-Americans fled to Canada during World War II so they wouldn't be put in internment camps by Americans. Toronto also has a China Town.

But anyways, isn't Toronto in the AL EAST?

Toronto has tons of Asians. Millions of Japanese-Americans the USA fled to Canada during World War II so they wouldn't be put in internment camps by Americans. Toronto also has a China Town.

It is one of my favorite cities. I have learned much about that now but at first sight it took me by surprise. I have been to their Chinatown and it truly rivals ours and San Francisco's. Excellent food!:hungry:

I didn't know Toronto was known for Pizza? Interesting.

Lol. I'm not sure if it is...:) I'm talking about the pizza chain in Ontario called "pizza, pizza" I *think* its good......the only times I've had it were late nights after a night at the bars before I was legal in the USA. :D:D:D

A new Patch!

- Plenty of teams will be rolling out new alternative road jerseys as well as commemorative patches for their new stadiums and such. The Tribe, however, will only be rocking a patch that memorializes the late, great pitcher/broadcaster Herb Score. Check it out, courtesy of Paul Lukas......

herb-score-patch1.jpg

Awesome tribute to a great man who provided the summer soundtrack of my childhood. RIP Herby! We love you and we miss you dearly! :(:flag::hatsoff:

Starters
RH Justin Verlander
RH Edwin Jackson
RH Armando Galarraga
RH Zach Miner
RH Rick Porcello

Relievers
RH Eddie Bonine
RH Brandon Lyon
RH Ryan Perry
RH Juan Rincon
LH Nate Robertson
RH Fernando Rodney
LH Bobby Seay

A little update on tigers roster: Prevous post by Jimbo!
CATCHERS:
Gerald Laird
Matt Treanor

INFIELDERS:
Miguel Cabrera, 1B
Placido Polanco, 2B
Adam Everett, SS
Brandon Inge, 3B
Jeff Larish, 1B/3B
Ramon Santiago, SS/2B

OUTFIELDERS:

Carlos Guillen, LF
Curtis Granderson, CF
Magglio Ordoñez, RF
Marcus Thames, DH/LF
Josh Anderson, LF/CF/RF

Starters
RH Justin Verlander
RH Edwin Jackson
RH Armando Galarraga
RH Zach Miner
RH Rick Porcello

Relievers
RH Eddie Bonine
RH Brandon Lyon
RH Ryan Perry
RH Juan Rincon
LH Nate Robertson
RH Fernando Rodney
LH Bobby Seay

A little update on tigers roster: Prevous post by Jimbo!
CATCHERS:
Gerald Laird
Matt Treanor

INFIELDERS:
Miguel Cabrera, 1B
Placido Polanco, 2B
Adam Everett, SS
Brandon Inge, 3B
Jeff Larish, 1B/3B
Ramon Santiago, SS/2B

OUTFIELDERS:

Carlos Guillen, LF
Curtis Granderson, CF
Magglio Ordoñez, RF
Marcus Thames, DH/LF
Josh Anderson, LF/CF/RF

who's catching?

The Indians have a tendency to alwayd do well in odd-numbered years (1995, 1997, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007).

HD, if you're a believer in superstitions, that's a good thing.

Is it official that Larish is in?

I have not heard/read that officially, but it would seem tom make sense seeingthe got rid of Sheff.
I know Thames will take his spot, but I foresee Larish also DH ing splitting time with Thames.

Just my thought.
Also, after reading the News today about Robertson, I would guess he's on his way out too, not wanting to be in the pen.

Jimbo

I have not heard/read that officially, but it would seem tom make sense seeingthe got rid of Sheff.
I know Thames will take his spot, but I foresee Larish also DH ing splitting time with Thames.

Just my thought.
Also, after reading the News today about Robertson, I would guess he's on his way out too, not wanting to be in the pen.

Jimbo

I agree with that, we will definitely benefit from the pop is in left handed bat.

Hessman was released. I know you liked him Jimbo. I'm surprised they couldn't trade him.

I agree with that, we will definitely benefit from the pop is in left handed bat.

Hessman was released. I know you liked him Jimbo. I'm surprised they couldn't trade him.

They tried earlier I think.
Hessman said he will look to catch on with another MLB team, if not would like to try Japan if that doesn't work out, he'll take an assignment to Toledo ....
He said, nothing against Toledo and he's enjoyed his time here, but , he's not getting any younger :)

Jimbo

OK, who actually PLAYS sports?

Shaq once had a video game of his own- a fighting game!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)