AL CENTRAL

I don't know jack about Rincon. Where did he come from? Bonine, I remember from last season. Both pitched well this spring, they gave up one run between the two them.

I don't know jack about Rincon. Where did he come from? Bonine, I remember from last season. Both pitched well this spring, they gave up one run between the two them.

Juan Rincon had a career with the Twins before a very brief stint with the Injuns last year.

He's a serviceable reliever at best. Did he make your final roster?

Juan Rincon had a career with the Twins before a very brief stint with the Injuns last year.

He's a serviceable reliever at best. Did he make your final roster?

Yes. He had a great spring.

Yeah, well Jose Reyes has been phenomenal for us with a 0.75 ERA, while former Cy Younger Cliff Lee has been awful with a 12.46 ERA.

Moral of the story.......... don't put too much stock in Spring Training.

Yeah, well Jose Reyes has been phenomenal for us with a 0.75 ERA, while former Cy Younger Cliff Lee has been awful with a 12.46 ERA.

Moral of the story.......... don't put too much stock in Spring Training.

Then what's the purpose of spring training? The rosters of every club will continue to evolve as the season progresses, but you have to start with the best 25 you have, and Rincon was one of ours.

Monday, Monday

Monday, April 6th marks opening day for Baseball.

At 2pm, the Texas Rangers will host the Cleveland Indians.

Former president George W. Bush will throw the ceremonial first pitch.

Play Ball!!!!!!!!!!

Monday, April 6th marks opening day for Baseball.

At 2pm, the Texas Rangers will host the Cleveland Indians.

Former president George W. Bush will throw the ceremonial first pitch.

Play Ball!!!!!!!!!!

Now, now...not to take any wind out of your Tribe thunder....you know as well as I that at 8PM EDT on Sunday April 5th the 2009 MLB Season officially begins on ESPN.

...oh wait...the Indians aren't in that game so you wouldn't know anything about that!!!!:p

Now, now...not to take any wind out of your Tribe thunder....you know as well as I that at 8PM EDT on Sunday April 5th the 2009 MLB Season officially begins on ESPN.

...oh wait...the Indians aren't in that game so you wouldn't know anything about that!!!!:p

Actually the start of the season is when the REDS play.

OK, who actually PLAYS sports?

Shaq once had a video game of his own- a fighting game!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts