ABC-HD is coming *REALLY SOON* on D*

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Yup it should be up my January 3rd. :)

We posted about this a few weeks ago, DirecTV gave a good hint when you logged into your account and saw ABC HD listed as one of your services.

Dish Network has a lot of work to do.

hancox said:
Just hit engineering mode today...

But to have it don't we need to get a waiver for DNS? I currently have E* and I can only get distant for CBS and Fox. Tried for both NBC and ABC but it was denied. Wonder if that will be the case also even if I switch to D* considering that the waivers are granted by my local stations?

Fgsilva said:
But to have it don't we need to get a waiver for DNS? I currently have E* and I can only get distant for CBS and Fox. Tried for both NBC and ABC but it was denied. Wonder if that will be the case also even if I switch to D* considering that the waivers are granted by my local stations?

If your local ABC station is operated and owned by ABC you will get the west coast feed for free if your have one of the two following packages. Either the HD Package or the local channels package.

LonghornXP said:
If your local ABC station is operated and owned by ABC you will get the west coast feed for free if your have one of the two following packages. Either the HD Package or the local channels package.

Thanks, I just called D* and this CSR had no clue what I was talking about!!!! I'm not sure about my local ABC or NBC I'll check their web page. But they did deny me the waiver when it was asked thru dish that's why I think I may not get it with D*. Also, the CSR had no clues on new offers (like HD receiver lease , break on HD DVR price, etc)

This is great news! Now D* can move onto national HD channels, as all the real networks will be complete. I don't expect them to deal with UPN and WB in HD just yet.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

TVOne to join D* on Ch. 241 Wed 12/29

UPN/WB-HD on D* anytime?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)