625 software Problems?

xavier11

Original poster
Dec 7, 2005
Has anyone been having problems with 625 and DP+ twins? When using to two together been having problems with the check switch coming up saying 119 NC on both turners. I have been told it is a software problem but sometimes they work fine and others they dont. I was at one install and went through 3 lnbs and finally the fourth one worked fine which makes me wonder if i can be a software issuse and have certain lnbs work. The 3 "bad" lnbs i had i tried on a different install the next day with a 322 and all three came upi saying 119 NC also. I have been told we need to use a non DP+ lnb to download the receiver and then swap it out after the download but this can be a pain in the butt and cause alot of extra work. I would appreciate any help or suggestions anyone can offer thanks.

Has anyone been having problems with 625 and DP+ twins? When using to two together been having problems with the check switch coming up saying 119 NC on both turners. I have been told it is a software problem but sometimes they work fine and others they dont. I was at one install and went through 3 lnbs and finally the fourth one worked fine which makes me wonder if i can be a software issuse and have certain lnbs work. The 3 "bad" lnbs i had i tried on a different install the next day with a 322 and all three came upi saying 119 NC also. I have been told we need to use a non DP+ lnb to download the receiver and then swap it out after the download but this can be a pain in the butt and cause alot of extra work. I would appreciate any help or suggestions anyone can offer thanks.
have not had any issues like that...The intial download takes place then I see a message that mentions corrupted info on th ehard drive..This must be purged..Than the box is ready to go

Yeah i have noticed that lately too. It does a system check and then it erases the hard drive too.

vip625

811 is screwed up after latest "upgrade"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)