X-Box, Playstation, and Wii Game News

To follow up with some more AC Syndicate news I just read that the PC version of this game isn't going to be released until November 19th. I don't like seeing PC get the short end of the stick like that but I suppose it's better than taking the Arkham Knight approach where they make sure the PC version hits the same day even if it doesn't work.

Oh yeah I forgot about that. Given the Unity disaster I don't think ANY PC users will view this as a bad thing. Of course, if it comes out being as bad as Unity did on launch, then people are going to be pissed.

Watch 8 minutes of the robot dinosaur game Horizon Zero Dawn

http://www.theverge.com/2015/10/27/9622094/horizon-zero-dawn-ps4-trailer

Horizon Zero Dawn was a surprise announcement at E3 this year: it's a PlayStation 4 game where cave people hunt robot dinosaurs, from the studio behind the shooter seriesKillzone. We haven't heard a lot about the game since then, but at a keynote in Paris today, Sony released a new trailer that gives a nice, long, detailed look at what it will be like to play Horizon.

It doesn't take an entertainment scholar to realize that Solid Snake is basically a rip off of Snake Plissken from Escape from New York. They look alike and act alike, and hell, in MGS 2 Snake calls himself "Pliskin" as a code name. You'd think that such an obvious copy would attract some legal action, but John Carpenter has revealed why he never sued.

http://www.polygon.com/2015/10/28/9...e-from-new-york-lawsuit-kojima-john-carpenter

Rocket League is getting some MAJOR updates in the coming months. In November they're bringing in various mutators for stuff like low gravity, square ball, etc. And in December, they're introducing a HOCKEY mode.

Oh, and did I mention that all these updates are FREE?

Reactions: king3pj
Well you know how most people were mad at Tell Tale because Tales from the Borderlands and Game of Thrones had insufferable waiting times between episodes? Well apparently they have heard these complaints, because Episode 2 of Minecraft: Story Mode is out today. They just put it out today. For reference, episode 1 came out TWO WEEKS ago.

https://mojang.com/2015/10/minecraft-story-mode-episode-2-now-available/

Nuka Cola is coming to Target

If it isn't stupidly expensive I'll grab some to keep in my home office/PC gaming room just as a decorative collectors item. I already have a can of Duff Beer a friend got for me in college in there and some other stuff like that. If it tastes good I'll probably drink 5 of the bottles and keep the last one to display.

Sony's pricey noise cancelling PS4 headset launches next month
Don't look to bad.

http://www.engadget.com/2015/11/03/sony-noise-cancelling-in-ear-ps4-headset/

ony already offers a varied range of official accessories for the PlayStation 4, but in-ear headphones have mostly been shunned in favor of on-ear headsets. The good news is that if you've been waiting for a pair of branded buds, the company is finally ready to step up to the plate. With its new In-ear Stereo Headset, Sony will debut its noise-reducing AudioShield technology, adding more immersion to your gaming sessions, while filtering out any unwanted background noise during your daily commute.

Don't look to bad.

ony already offers a varied range of official accessories for the PlayStation 4, but in-ear headphones have mostly been shunned in favor of on-ear headsets. The good news is that if you've been waiting for a pair of branded buds, the company is finally ready to step up to the plate. With its new In-ear Stereo Headset, Sony will debut its noise-reducing AudioShield technology, adding more immersion to your gaming sessions, while filtering out any unwanted background noise during your daily commute.
$120? No thanks.

Don't look to bad.

$120? No thanks.

If this was a Astro/Turtle Beach style headset with Dolby Digital 5.1 support, great sound, and some good bass that would be a reasonable price. $120 for a pair of earbuds is insane though. I have never found a pair of earbuds I actually like.

I like earbuds for listening to music, but for chat being involved I prefer a headset.

I do have to say that the PS4 included mic/earbud is absolute dog sh*t. I mean they're more insulting and cheap than not including CD-Rom capabilities. I have to use my Samsung S4 mic/earbud set to get any sort of good quality.

I like earbuds for listening to music, but for chat being involved I prefer a headset.

I do have to say that the PS4 included mic/earbud is absolute dog sh*t. I mean they're more insulting and cheap than not including CD-Rom capabilities. I have to use my Samsung S4 mic/earbud set to get any sort of good quality.

I guess I just have weird shaped ears or something. I've never found a pair of earbuds that don't make my ears sore after 20-30 minutes of use. I just don't like any headphones that have to actually go inside my ear for that reason. Not only that but over the ear headphones/headsets typically have way better sound and bass.

The headset that came with the PS4 is particularly uncomfortable for me. I plug the HyperX cloud headset I bought for PC into the PS4 controller when I'm playing multiplayer with friends. These have great sound and I can wear them all day without it being uncomfortable.

Over 100 Xbox 360 games coming to the Xbox One will be announced next week

http://www.neowin.net/news/over-100...g-to-the-xbox-one-will-be-announced-next-week

Microsoft are scheduled to deliver the Windows 10 based update to the Xbox One next Thursday, adding a range of new enhancements and additions over the existing dashboard. Alongside this, we will see the arrival of backwards compatibility, enabling select Xbox 360 games to run on the Xbox One hardware.

Microsoft are now planning to announce more than one hundred Xbox 360 games arriving on Xbox One next week, in preparation for the launch of backwards compatibility in the following days. We are yet to know which titles will be supported at launch, with exceptions for select titles available via the the preview dashboard or promotions. Microsoft's Mike Ybarra stated on Twitter last night that a detailed list will arrive next Monday, three days ahead of scheduled launch for the update.

Playstation Classic Game Console w/Enhancements

PSN Network ID

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)