Will Me TV Toons survive?

vcr1980

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 4, 2018
I love Me TV Toons.

I am worried because I rarely see any actual commercials. Sometimes a cartoon show will actually air with zero commercials.

Will the channel survive? Are there enough advertisers?

The channel is nearly three months old, having launched last Summer. It's too early in the game to tell if the new network succeeded or not. Most of the cartoons are aimed towards Generation X and Millennial viewers who watched those same exact cartoons as kids.

They do have a normal commercial load. And from what I am hearing they are doing very well, and have been adding a lot of new affiliates each month. Plus some cable systems are also starting to pick up the channel.

I have this channel on a lot myself, fun to watch or have as background noise.

One of the best new channel launches in a long long time.

I'm a fan of cartoons myself, having watched different kinds cartoons since I was only four years old as a form of escapism from the doldrums of everyday life.

I'm glad there's another option for cartoons besides watching free streaming services, buying and watching/binge-watching DVD/blu-ray discs or paying a premium for cable TV or a streaming service for the specific types of cartoon shows I want to watch/binge-watch.

More news on ATSC 3.0...

Channel Master Model NO 9510 A control box issue